Knicks @ Mavs-3-10-11: Suck on This Chuck!

la2ny

Starter
Amare probably had a stinger in his shoulder and once he rests it'll lock up or so Im guessing they're icing it to prevent swellin? Idk. But I do know were screwed w/o him playing and playing better.

All right, not the end of the world. Knicks struggled on offense, Amare & Melo both did nothing & we're down 12. We'll pick it up & chip away at the Mavs lead during the 2nd

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
16 techs for amare, melo in ful trouble right now, and the mavs runnin all over us. What kind of defense is ths???? GTFOH! Offense,they just firing the ball up, no plays ornothin. I cant watch this too much longer

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
SALVATORE! You little cunt! This isn't the first time we've suffered because of you, you decrepit old bag of bones.

Game38.jpg

Useless old badger. Go and **** yourself.

mafra

Legend
I'm at the game tonight. I can't believe I wasted money to watch this crap. No effort, no hustle... I doubt anyone has broken a sweat.

There's no communication on defense, no passing on offense. Absolutely pathetic. I paid money to watch Amar'e and Carmelo... Did they even make it on the plane?

On the bright side, this Corey Brewer looks pretty good. We should trade for him.

These are the types of games a team needs to have, to see what type of heart we really have. You never know how great a boxer is... Until he gets knocked out for the 1st time. Does he have the heart & fight to get back up, or does he lay down like an inmate? The Knicks are knocked down right now... But we aren't knocked out. Lets see if we have the heart to fight back.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
Im sorry but Im tired of people gassing Jeffries. Please tell me somebody saw him hedge when he was supposd to be switching. Thats how brewer got that dunk. All these calls are rediculous though. TD gotta slow down to, his green light is flourescent right now, st up the team n stop jackin contested shots and fade aways. Get it fields N melo. SMH