crawford a knick and its final.......

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
what makes u think that either team wants 'wide-load'.. both teams are small market teams, hence $$$ and salary caps mean something to them , unlike dolan who prints $$$.. and if u are indy or memphis and trading your franchise player, that puts u in the rebuilding mode, and who in their rite mind would consider building a team around wide-load... besides isiah...
You do have a point, but Memphis might have gone for the trade. Curry was averaging 19.5 ppg last year, and they are rebuilding themselves.

paris401

Starter
You do have a point, but Memphis might have gone for the trade. Curry was averaging 19.5 ppg last year, and they are rebuilding themselves.

no question wide-load had more value last year..is there any truth in the rumor he is trying to reneg. his contract... i hear he wants tobe paid in BK value meals...

At least he still has trade value(Crawford) while were stuck with a ton of other bad contracts(Marbury,Q,James, Rose,Jeffries) that nobody will touch unless we give up all our youth along with them. Curry's contract really isn't that bad for a starting Center in the leage. He might not be as good as these other Centers but you should check out their contracts as a starting Center in the leage , B.Wallace ,T.Ratcliff ,E.Dampier ,Shaq ?

paris401

Starter
i agree curry's contract is not that onerous, but what gm in their rite mind (i said rite mind) would build a team around wide-load???

He's proven to NY he's not a franchise Center but hopefully(not likley) he will become more than just an offencive threat. If not we'll use him for post scoring and in the meanwhile look for a team that could despritly use his offencive talents and give us something substantial for him(defencive pressance?,cap space?,draft picks?... a coach!:))

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
no question wide-load had more value last year..is there any truth in the rumor he is trying to reneg. his contract... i hear he wants tobe paid in BK value meals...
lol I think Curry wants a triple whopper with cheese. Extra onions and mayo.