Japan Earthquake

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I am a resident of Tokyo currently, and Japan needs your help. If you can afford to donate even $10, do it. Please.

An opportunity, despite the sorrow, for mankind to extend their hands and hearts to the families of the dead, the misplaced, the newly homeless and orphaned and the irreversibly injured.

Please, 1 hour's pay. It will not affect you.

Crazy⑧s

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Already donated.

I have spent a lot of time in Japan. I love it there. I love the people and the culture. From what I know about Japanese people, they will repair, rebuild and clean up extremely efficiently and quickly. They are in my thoughts and I am hoping the death toll is not too devastating.

Stay safe, Crazy.

GoNYK127

Benchwarmer
I have no problem donating money towards these other countries, but where are the other countries donating to America or helping out the U.S.A in a time of need?

LET ME REITERATE -
I have donated before and don't have a problem helping out other countries in need

petescud

Starter
I will donate a small amount as i'm disabled and don't have much of an income. My neighbor was sent there yesterday to help (he's in the Navy) hope you folks are OK considering. Terrible disaster. My wife and I watched in disbelief the news

tiger0330

Legend
I will donate a small amount as i'm disabled and don't have much of an income. My neighbor was sent there yesterday to help (he's in the Navy) hope you folks are OK considering. Terrible disaster. My wife and I watched in disbelief the news
It's the thought that counts not the amount. Very generous of you.

Crazy - I feel you. I was planning to donate but your post reminded me, I just made a donation to the Red Cross.

STAT1

Starter
Watching those cars fleeing for dear life against that fast moving mass of water & debris is the scariest thing I've ever seen. I can't even imagine what the sight of that coming at you would feel like you're completely helpless that water moves way faster than any car can move. I hope most of the people living here were able to evacuate before this monstrous wave wiped out their homes & farmlands.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
:aplause:Thanks boys. I'm all good. My apartment has a rip through it. Unbelievable. I'm actually Australian so my family are safe and well. Thank you very much.

Good on you for palming off the cash.

Altruism is alive.

Thank you.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
Will be donating more at the end of the month at pay day.

It's just incredible what has happened. Seeing the story of the guy that was washed out 9 miles to sea on his own roof, and he's one of the "lucky" ones.

I'd love to go to Japan one day and hopefully I'll be there when it's rebuilt and people are back on their feet moving on from but never forgetting what has happened.

iSaYughh

Starter
Terrible reports coming in on the damage, 8s; but glad you have made it through unharmed and your family wasn't in harms way.

My cousin lives in Tokyo (is safe), but said some wretched things about the destruction.

I floated a donation and got a thread going on a non-sports forum that seems like it could get some more relief floated your way.

Best luck mate.

STAT1

Starter
Wow, scary stuff. Can't even begin to wonder what whoever filmed this was thinking while watching all these cars & buildings getting swept away right before his eyes & wondering when they'd be next.