There one mission is to bring a championship to the Garden

However It is a dark time for the New York Knickerbockers
They have lost 5 out of their last 6 game
And are 7-8 since trading for Carmelo Anthony

There is a strong debate over who should take charge
Over who should be picked up in free agency
And who should be let go and most importantly
Who should coach the team

Chris Paul? Deron Williams? No my friends the answer is......

superman-dwight-howard-flight-africa-cancelled.jpg

This is going to be the answer to 60% of our problems right here, Dwight makes everybody on his team better on defense, Jeff Van Gundy said it best: "Without him the Magic would be a terrible defensive team" If we have him down low it would free up STAT to play more physical on D, there's a reason he doesn't play physical, he's the only post presence we have really so of course he looks like a ghost down low.

And if we get him then we can get whatever scrub as point guard, hell even get Marbury's psycho ass to run the point, there's nobody defeating Melo, STAT and Dwight. And I don't give to flying ****s if he wants to play for the Lakers, there best fan is Jack Nicholson, he'd be a god here in NY and I don't care if Williams and Paul want to play here if you want in so bad then sign the MLE.

But of course this all hinges on the coach to put all of those pieces in the right place but I'll save that for Episode 2

Last edited:
That's two years from now man.. And who knows if we'd even have the salary for a Dwight Howard, Cp3 or Deron Williams with this new CBA

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
I've been saying ths for a while. Dwight automatcay make a team better on both ends! It will be a hile before we could get hm though.

I definately agree with you, but me personally. Im tired of waiting lol. We gotta get better NOW!

Dwight will never join us. He knows that we're a losing franchise for a decade.
We're simply unable to build a solid and fitting team.

He'll go to the Lakers, they've proven over and over again that they know how to build a championship team.

They'll do it again with Howard and Paul from 2012 onwards.

p0nder

Starter
and this would be like episode 3 or 4. considering we alread went and got STAT, then got Melo + billups... 2010 was deffeintly episode 1. episode 2 would have to be everythign following the melo trade. then you have the playoffs and the offseason +trades and moves + all of next season to make episode 3. So so getting howard in 2012 would be:

Improving the Knicks Episode 4: A New Hope.

:D

Deathstroke

Benchwarmer
and this would be like episode 3 or 4. considering we alread went and got STAT, then got Melo + billups... 2010 was deffeintly episode 1. episode 2 would have to be everythign following the melo trade. then you have the playoffs and the offseason +trades and moves + all of next season to make episode 3. So so getting howard in 2012 would be:

Improving the Knicks Episode 4: A New Hope.

:D

I was thinking about all that but then I said nah.....