DFDH's IN GAME ONGOING THREAD. SUBSCRIBE TODAY

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
I really just realised we lost by 10! Serious question thugh. How has this offense scored 106 per this year?

We ran that sme play 17 ties in a row, of course guys are gonna chuck the damn ball up.

They giving boston tooooo much credit for this win. We beat ourselves, along with the refs that are full of shi*!

yeah the refs dont make you throw the ball away, not call a time out on a 13-0 run, shoot air balls, taking fade away jumpers, not attack the basket, not address not attacking the basket, give wide open corner jumpers, not get rebounds, be up 51-37 in the first half and allow your team to relax to the celtics.

there is no excuse

there is no rationale,

there is only

only
only

a terrible coach, with horrible in game alterations.

fire

this idiot.

nowwww

la2ny

Starter
I really just realised we lost by 10! Serious question thugh. How has this offense scored 106 per this year?

We ran that sme play 17 ties in a row, of course guys are gonna chuck the damn ball up.

They giving boston tooooo much credit for this win. We beat ourselves, along with the refs that are full of shi*!
Real talk!

We were scrambling like shit over and over l8 in the game and did nothing but high screen and roll which went nowhere but from east to west instead of north to south. Yes Boston was hedging but that means Stat is open or has a mismatch. Then when Stat or Melo touches the ball it pretty much turns into a iso fest unless Ronny or Landry are in the game, everyone else just stands there waiting for an amazing play like the Lakers do occasionally with Kobe.

Isolation

chucking up shots

30 feet from the basket

3 vets

leadership

3rd time the knicks have lost a close game to the celtics

no game plan

disorganization

no team work

no trust

no coaching

no time out

no win.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
yeah the refs dont make you throw the ball away, not call a time out on a 13-0 run, shoot air balls, taking fade away jumpers, not attack the basket, not address not attacking the basket, give wide open corner jumpers, not get rebounds, be up 51-37 in the first half and allow your team to relax to the celtics.

there is no excuse

there is no rationale,

there is only

only
only

a terrible coach, with horrible in game alterations.

fire

this idiot.

nowwww

I blamed the refs for BS calls, the loss as a whole is of course on the team and COACH. I agree with you, we blew another 4th q lead.

We couldnt score, and we ran that same play that kept getting us nowhere for the last 4-5 minutes.

Amare cant even grab a loose ball (pause)

NO WAY we should of lost this game bro.