Knicks @ Magic 3-23-11 Please God

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
I would rather take Mia or Orl in the playoffs..

LMAO at Mark Jackson saying "I would love to see ben wallace and jared jeffries 1 on 1".

smokes

Huge Member
I would rather take Mia or Orl in the playoffs..

LMAO at Mark Jackson saying "I would love to see ben wallace and jared jeffries 1 on 1".

Haha that was hilarious. I want Miami/Boston. No Perkins in Boston now, and they are old. If we run we can take them. We had really pretty poor offense against them last time, if we had tonights offense against them we would dominate.

And Melo, getting back on form scoring AND 6 assists this is really nice play from Melo sharing the ball.

la2ny

Starter
Where the hell is Amar'e???

He looks so old, tired, and lost out there. If he was making some shots we'd have a lead.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
Haha that was hilarious. I want Miami/Boston. No Perkins in Boston now, and they are old. If we run we can take them. We had really pretty poor offense against them last time, if we had tonights offense against them we would dominate.

And Melo, getting back on form scoring AND 6 assists this is really nice play from Melo sharing the ball.

I agee on the Boston point except to a degree.

If you look at our last game at boston and our last game at orlando we were up both games, but they way we lost agaist Boston showed that in the playoffs, its gonna be worse.

We can beat both to tell the truth, I just think Boston has the better TEAM and Coaching, and will wear us down more than Orl.

PS: Somebody D nelson up this quarter PLEASEEE!!!

All this playoff talk is crazy during a gameday thread lol but I enjoy it. When thinking about the 1st round, I think about a win because I cant expect a trip to the finals this year but you never know... Look @ the 99 Knicks as an 8th seed. It's a new season once the playoffs start. The regular season becomes the preseason & the playoffs then become a playoff season.

So with all that, I'm not expecting but I'm thinking Easten Conf Finals.

1st round: Knicks vs ORL.
2nd round: Knicks vs CHI
3rd round: Knicks vs BOS

I much rather get an aging BOS team during the 3rd round before the 1st or 2nd rounds. If a team like ATL took them 7 games, the Knicks, during the Eastern Conf Finals; could also shock the world with Amare & Melo both being much younger that KG & Pierce @ the PF & SF positions. Kristic is NO Perkins. Fields defensive intensity & youth factor being MUCH younger against a player like Allen who needs to hustle off the ball to get open could end up killing Boston. I want Boston during the 3rd!!

Sage

Rotation player
They need to stop giving stat iso, create something for him. Work the ball around and stop trying to go one on one.

Yeah not please with Amare but I cant harp all over Stoudemire because I know the type of force he really is on offense. He cant play great every night but without Amare we're not in this playoff but that doesn't change the fact he's off right now but just cant harp Amare

la2ny

Starter
And again this is why I dont want to play the Magic.

Also this is why I dont understand anyone blaming Melo for us not being as successful as the Nuggets.

KingCharles34

All Star
Atari Stouderetire
icon13.gif

smokes

Huge Member
Everyone has a bad night and Stat defended well most of the game so can't be mad either but don't know we he keeps taking the 10-12 foot jumper instead of moving the ball or going to the rim. They aren't giving him the jumpshot so he has a better chance of being fouled going to the rim.