You all are angry @ the wrong man; instead? Try running Walsh out of town.

NY17

Benchwarmer
I copy & pasted because I didn't feel like stressing the same points over & over. You all can continue to me negative 24/7 365. Your loss in life. Me? I enjoy sports for what it is; a hobby as a fan; I dont get paid millions to be unhappy all the time. I've been enjoying this season for what it is; a chance to make the playoffs for the 1st time since 04 where we got swept. Enjoy being depressed while I take my wife & son out for Ice Cream, come home, watch a DVD with the wifey & get back into the sports zone for tomorrows game where we stand a good chance of losing lol. Good night & enjoy your family (if you have one). I bet some of you will name your son MDA just to beat the shit out of him lmao.

I didn't even notice it was a copy and paste, it's hard to tell with your posts. What you don't understand is that there is a difference between being negative and being realistic. You obviously can't handle any adversity and use denial to shape your oblivious, youthful attitude toward sports.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
I copy & pasted because I didn't feel like stressing the same points over & over. You all can continue to me negative 24/7 365. Your loss in life. Me? I enjoy sports for what it is; a hobby as a fan; I dont get paid millions to be unhappy all the time. I've been enjoying this season for what it is; a chance to make the playoffs for the 1st time since 04 where we got swept. Enjoy being depressed while I take my wife & son out for Ice Cream, come home, watch a DVD with the wifey & get back into the sports zone for tomorrows game where we stand a good chance of losing lol. Good night & enjoy your family (if you have one). I bet some of you will name your son MDA just to beat the shit out of him lmao.

Please shut up.

You all can continue to laugh, make fun & make attacks all you like; that won't stop me from enjoying 2010-2011 for what it's worth; a chance to finially make the playoffs for the first time in 6 years & hopefully become a serious Eastern Conf contender next year. We all know the most important position under MDA is the PG position; & Billups has played like trash since the injury + lack of time to learn this offense. We also know that all the championship D's have a true Center so yeah, MDA may or may not win us our first ring since 72, but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt considering the fact that we'll have an offseason to land one of the top 3 or 4 potential FA C's this offseason + a chance to land another Gallo/Douglas/Fields/(Faried) type of rookie talent during the draft under Walsh. It's amazing what playoff experience, followed by solid upgrades to the roster, a full offseason to gel, 35+ offseason practices along with an entire preseason of basketball can do for an up & coming team.

STAT1

Starter
Queens fan you can only blame yourself for the backlash you are receiving you have already insulted every member of the forums that dares to criticize this head coach who you support. For you to be taken back from any attacks you're receiving now is extremely hypocritical.

HarshMello

Benchwarmer
You all can continue to laugh, make fun & make attacks all you like; that won't stop me from enjoying 2010-2011 for what it's worth; a chance to finially make the playoffs for the first time in 6 years & hopefully become a serious Eastern Conf contender next year. We all know the most important position under MDA is the PG position; & Billups has played like trash since the injury + lack of time to learn this offense. We also know that all the championship D's have a true Center so yeah, MDA may or may not win us our first ring since 72, but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt considering the fact that we'll have an offseason to land one of the top 3 or 4 potential FA C's this offseason + a chance to land another Gallo/Douglas/Fields/(Faried) type of rookie talent during the draft under Walsh. It's amazing what playoff experience, followed by solid upgrades to the roster, a full offseason to gel, 35+ offseason practices along with an entire preseason of basketball can do for an up & coming team.

A run-on sentence is a sentence in which two or more independent clauses (i.e., complete sentences) are joined without appropriate punctuation or conjunction. It is generally considered to be a grammatical error though it is occasionally used in literature and may be used as a rhetorical device. An example of a run-on is a comma splice, in which two independent clauses are joined with a comma without an accompanying coordinating conjunction.<sup id="cite_ref-0" class="reference"></sup><sup id="cite_ref-1" class="reference"></sup> Some grammarians exclude comma splices from the definition of a run-on sentence,<sup id="cite_ref-2" class="reference">[3]</sup> though this does not imply that such usage is acceptable.
The mere fact that a sentence is long does not make it a run-on sentence; sentences are run-ons only when they contain more than one complete idea. A run-on sentence can be as short as four words?for instance: I drive she walks. In this case there are two complete ideas (independent clauses): two subjects paired with two (intransitive) verbs. So as long as clauses are punctuated appropriately, a writer can assemble multiple independent clauses in a single sentence; in fact, a properly constructed sentence can be extended indefinitely.

TheNYdude

Rookie
Queens fan you can only blame yourself for the backlash you are receiving you have already insulted every member of the forums that dares to criticize this head coach who you support. For you to be taken back from any attacks you're receiving now is extremely hypocritical.

Don't worry STAT, we will be seeing another NEW thread about how MDA is the best coach in the NBA, we are all bad fans or "clueless" as he calls us, and that the Suns were greatest team to to play the game of basketball 6 years ago. Also, his hands are incapable of typing the letters D.E.F.E.N.S.E. Not sure if it is minor seizure his brain has or if his muscle coordination does not allow him to touch those buttons consecutively.

Im also envisioning a foreshadow next year this time where he is saying "listen people, its only been two seasons (since the trade) with a new team from last year, you cant expect them to be playing well yet, you arent giving MDA a fair amount of time to prove himself. I am just excited to be 40-42 going into the playoffs for the second time since 2004... all you can be depressed."

Just making a prediction, maybe someone can keep tabs on this post for me.

I've typed "defense" many of times on this site.

Never stated that MDA was "the greatest coach in the world" either. I've simply made it known that I feel he deserves a chance to improve his first playoff team into a contender during the offseason. Please quote me on saying that MDA "is the greatest coach". You can't; because your a liar.

I supported Joe Maddon when 75% of TB Devil Rays were "trying" to run a good coach out of town. Just like some of you call him "O'Antoni". Some of those Maddon harpers called him "MadDumb". The same 75% of Maddon haters that said "he'll never lead TB out of the East" are the same "fans" who still hide under a rock as we speak since 08.

I understand what it takes to support an up & coming team; patience. It doesn't happen "over night" just because you want it to. We've already made huge steps in the right dirrection this season. Thats why I feel MDA deserves a chance during the offseason. Not because we're the "Lakers this year", but because we've improved.

I also never said that MDA would "win us a ring" either. I made it known that he earned a .650 winning % during his 4.5 years with PHX inside an extremely tough Westen Conf, 4 consecutive trips to the playoffs with at least 54 W's + two with 60 W's + some success during the playoffs sweeping the Grizz, beating the Clippers during a game 7, splitting with the Mavs 1-1, sweeping the Lakers two times (plus a game 7 victory) and yes... Lost 3 times to the dynasty Spurs. All of those are fact's. Saying "he'll never win a ring" is an opinon considering Cleveland Brown fans stated the same types of opinions in regards to Bill Belichick; doesn't mean they were correct.

For the fans that say "Nash was the only reason why PHX won"? That just goes to "show" that the players mean everything. (being sarcastic).

If Dolan & Walsh bring MDA back next year? That proves that like myself; they both feel he deserves a chance with an improved roster & time to GEL. If they fire him? That only goes to prove I was WRONG.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
I also never said that MDA would "win us a ring" either. I made it known that he earned a .650 winning % during his 4.5 years with PHX inside an extremely tough Westen Conf, 4 consecutive trips to the playoffs with at least 54 W's + two with 60 W's + some success during the playoffs sweeping the Grizz, beating the Clippers during a game 7, splitting with the Mavs 1-1, sweeping the Lakers two times (plus a game 7 victory) and yes... Lost 3 times to the dynasty Spurs. All of those are fact's. Saying "he'll never win a ring" is an opinon considering Cleveland Brown fans stated the same types of opinions in regards to Bill Belichick; doesn't mean they were correct.

For the fans that say "Nash was the only reason why PHX won"? That just goes to "show" that the players mean everything. (being sarcastic).

If Dolan & Walsh bring MDA back next year? That proves that like myself; they both feel he deserves a chance with an improved roster & time to GEL. If they fire him? That only goes to prove I was WRONG.

I'm so sick & tired of these clueless MDA haters saying "MDA can never win a ring".

What are you implying here then?

What was the point of posting that thread? To point out how I'm tired of reading opinions of fans saying that he'll "never do this" or he'll "never do that"?

You just proved my point. Not once did I ever state that he WILL win us a ring. Never. Because I know we don't have that type of championship roster in place. (as I explained during that thread) lol.

You cant read between the lines? There is a huge difference between saying a coach "will win a ring" when compared to being tired of hearing people say "he'll NEVER win a ring". You have a problem reading followed by later understanding what you just read or something? Or was that an attempt to try & "prove someone in life wrong"?

The man led PHX to two Western Conf Finals in 4 years. Thats good enough for me in terms of giving him a chance.

I never once stated "he'll win us a ring". I simply made it known that he got pretty damn close during his days with PHX & thats why I believe he deserves a chance to improve this team; for a chance to win with NY.

I also find it foolish when fans say Mike D'Antoni will never win a ring considering the fact that this franchise has not won a championship since 1972. So, even if he does fail to bring us a ring (like many before him), I guess it's safe to say that MDA wouldn't be the first & won't be the last "career loser" in the eyes of many of you Knick fans. To each his own though.

New coach, new name, unless he wins a ring: same hatred. Top 5 D/23rd ranked O & now the Knicks "offense & new coach sucks". MDA won't end up as the last "career loser".

Riley failed to win a ring with elite D's + GREAT defensive players such as Ewing, Oakley, Mason & Starks. So much for "defense wins championships" when we always ranked top 5 under Riley.
We could never get past Jackson, MJ, Pippen & the Bulls because we lacked the offensive fire power to out score those guys. Our D's were great but that never stopped guys like MJ & Reggie from making us look lost out there. Thats what great offensive players do; they impact the game.

Implying? How about you actually read that thread before becoming a liar just to make someone "look bad". I talked about upgrading our roster during the offseason to give the coach a CHANCE to compete for a ring. Lets stop acting like the previous team was about to "win a ring".

JFG a "great coach"? Laughable.

He FAILED to win us a ring during the years of a WEAK East after MJ retired & CHI died. Reggie & the Pacers were also starting to age in 99.

An aging Ewing got hurt & missed the Finals. Was that an excuse to get DOMINATED by SA? Being without a PAST HIS PRIME C (Ewing) was an excuse right? At least JVG had both CAMBY & Kurt Thomas. Who does MDA have? JJ & Turiaf. Big defensive difference there.

Yeah: JVG made it out of the extremely WEAK eastern conf only to get KILLED by SA. Big deal. Still pathetic on JVG's part that we were the 8TH SEED with a STACKED team! & you all were crying about the 6th?

Ewing, LJ, Spree, Houston, Childs/Ward, Camby, Kurt Thomas etc Herb/Dudley.

"Great Job" Mr.Overrated

TommyMSG

Rookie
This board was definitely more enjoyable without KnickFanFromQueens filling threads with his homerism nonsense. Proven a fraud once again.

Are we sure he himself isn't a troll from TGG.com?