Vangundy is a D-Bag!!!

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Stan Vangundy that is! SMH at this hater:

Van Gundy, who is not a person who gets nostalgic over buildings, didn’t mince words.

“I’ve never understood the whole hype with Madison Square Garden,” he said.

“It’s like anything: They’re a very good team with very good players, and so that’s something that gets your juices flowing: because it’s Chauncey Billups and Carmelo Anthony and Amar’e Stoudemire. But Madison Square Garden to me? It’s not one of the nicer places in the league. It has some history, but no more so than some others. Look, their last championship was in the ’70s.”

This clown is playing for an expansion team in a city famous for a cartoon mouse and he has the nerve to take shots at MSG? MSG is more than the Kncks too. Between classic fights from Ali to concerts it is indeed a historical landmark and elite arena. Add to it that we are renovating and modernizing it with truly unique features such as a sky bridge. Stan Vangundy aint winning shit in Orlando and he cry when Howard bolts for a real city like NY or LA.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
He should ask his brother... It's not about the building but the fans who fill it... The roar of the crowd when our team is out there fighting is unmatched... and when we are in a position to get that trophy Stan will be able to hear us back in Orlando.

New New York

Quiet Storm
seriously did we pass him up for a job or something?

This dude is so bitter towards The Knicks its kinda pathetic

He and Charles Barklery, I mean at least we know its because Charles Oak had proved him to be a fraud in terms of toughness.

But whats his problem!!!!

iSaYughh

Starter
I hope you just trolling dude, Shit Stain is hatin..

Lmao...so simple, yet so perfectly appropriate.

Lotta nyk haters getting their rocks off trying to take pot shots at us.

Let them do it..they just know the power a legitimized MSG and optimized knick team is. And they know we will be bending this league over soon.

Lotta fools going to be exposed by early next season; even this playoffs potentially.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Lmao...so simple, yet so perfectly appropriate.

Lotta nyk haters getting their rocks off trying to take pot shots at us.

Let them do it..they just know the power a legitimized MSG and optimized knick team is. And they know we will be bending this league over soon.

Lotta fools going to be exposed by early next season; even this playoffs potentially.

LOL, his full name is Shit Stain VanUndies