Bucks @ Knicks 3-25-11

la2ny

Starter
If we make 41-41 I'd be the happiest person on earth, but as it stands Im in a depression and life suxx

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
Like I said in the other thread... This team is in preseason mode & it's as simple as that. We lost 3 starters & a key 6th man @ the All-Star break. You know why the previous team was winning under MDA & not losing like this to piss poor teams? Because they had a full offseason of training camp as a team, over 35 different practices + an ENTIRE preseason. Right now? It's worse than preseason mode with less than 3-4 practices as a team, no offseason, no training camp, no preseason games etc etc... You all can blame MDA all you like but anyone that knows anything about sports knows how important an offseason as preseason is. Thats why every sport has offseason & preseason games. To gel, gain chemistry & improve.

Yo homie regardless. This coach suucks a lot of cum homie. First of all, he had the option to freakin keep Corey Brewer, but he didnt. Instead We signed Derick Brown, who never plays.. And you know what? Corey Brewer was picked up by Dallas. And he finds a spot in the Mavericks rotation to come of the bench but not on MIKE Fuuckin D.s rotation ? '

What u know about that homie ?

KingofNy

Starter
There really is no reason to hurl abuse at someone just for having an opinion that's different to yours. He likes D'Antoni, you don't, it's pretty simple. I was indifferent to him but I'm starting to think he should go. It's not the consecutive losses that bother me. It's the style of basketball he promotes. No excitement, no defence, no hustle, no movement; only perimeter shooting and predictable positioning.

You obviously haven't seen the crap he's hurled at us (Antoni haters) in the past bro.. If you want me to make a list of previous posts I can. Every time anyone posts anything bad about Antoni he's got to throw his 1 cent in. He can easily hit the ignore button like I should have a long time ago.

la2ny

Starter
THEY HAVE QUIT ON ANTONI...I know thats what it is. He has lost them and it's no turning back now.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Bottom line: in the long run, we will be a contender. We just have to place the right pieces around Melo and STAT. This includes a defensive-minded coach. I would love Hubie Brown to return to the Knicks: class act and a great coach, IMO. He is old, though; but he's sharp, you can tell from his play-by-play work.

KingofNy

Starter
I notice the very few Dantoni supporters there are left use our lack of size as an excuse for our poor rotation's and slow reactions on defense..

You are right and what's funny about that is the reason we don't have any size is because ANTONI DOESN'T WANT ANY. We had the chance to pick up many serviceable bigs and the best we come up with is Derrick Brown and JJ. LOL if this happened to any other team the fans would want the coach/GM fired immediately. That's not even counting the MANY bigs we already had that got outcasted to Antoni Island.

The people here who KNOW BASKETBALL like S_M seen this coming win or loss and have been calling this moron (Antoni) out for months/years now. It's no surprise. Now that the others have their blinders off the fan-base as a whole is starting to see what kind of fraud our coach really is.

la2ny

Starter
I was thinking the other day that Seattle fans have it rough not having a team, but if they have to go through this Im kinda envious of them. Sports really take alot out of you when your fav team looses

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
What is crazy is that the players like AC who got NO PT come in and play theyre asses off, and in the 4th when we actually have a chance to win a game... Down 2 with less than 2 to go... Everything goes wrong. NExt thing you know, where down 12.

Why doesnt Melo play the WHOLE 4th instead of benching him until 5 minutes left? Thats bullsh*t. No fields (who rebounds better than the rest of the team) in the 4th. I can go on forever with the fu** ups the last few weeks closing out games!

TakMan

Rotation player
You obviously haven't seen the crap he's hurled at us (Antoni haters) in the past bro.. If you want me to make a list of previous posts I can. Every time anyone posts anything bad about Antoni he's got to throw his 1 cent in. He can easily hit the ignore button like I should have a long time ago.

Perhaps I've missed it. Point I was making is that if you're so sure that what you believe is right, then there's no real reason to get defensive over it (whether it's me, you, or knicksfanfromqueens). You both have good points to make, I'm thinking I wouldn't even be satisfied if this team won the championship with the basketball they play. Just saw AR grab an offensive rebound and dunk over an oposition player at the same time. There's no excitement with this team. Every team should have at least one player that could produce that extra something. The Knicks has it in Randolph and Chandler with the potential of Azabuike bringing it if and when he healed. The team right now is more bland than my cooking.

KingofNy

Starter
We need coach that is BIG enough to handle these big superstar personalities...One that isn't afraid to smack them up for not hustling and one that knows how to run a half-court offense/defense. That guy is Van Gundy. If you watched the ESPN broadcast of the Knicks vs. Orlando game the other night that proves my point alone. The guy was ripping Dumbtoni and our players for their bad spacing, even worse play calling especially in the 4th and thier extremely poor hustle on both sides of the ball. Please bring back JVG to save our franchise!

Well we should all look at the positive sides of these losses. At least the pressure will be there to fire Dumbtoni and maybe they'll lower the ticket prices back down to a reasonable price. ;)

HarshMello

Benchwarmer
I predict we're on the verge of our 1st Knicks 10 game win streak since god known when (before dropping our final game against Boston).

vs Bucks: W
@ Charlotte: W
vs Magic: W (Minor upset)
vs Nets: W
vs Cavs: W (About time)
vs Raptors: W
@ 76ers: W
@ NJ: W
@ Pacers: W
@ CHI: W. 3rd W vs CHI

It all starts tonight vs the Bucks.

That sound you hear is the cracking of someone's crystal balls.
:whack:

Let's hope he doesn't jinx the rest of the season.

KingofNy

Starter
Perhaps I've missed it. Point I was making is that if you're so sure that what you believe is right, then there's no real reason to get defensive over it (whether it's me, you, or knicksfanfromqueens). You both have good points to make, I'm thinking I wouldn't even be satisfied if this team won the championship with the basketball they play. Just saw AR grab an offensive rebound and dunk over an oposition player at the same time. There's no excitement with this team. Every team should have at least one player that could produce that extra something. The Knicks has it in Randolph and Chandler with the potential of Azabuike bringing it if and when he healed. The team right now is more bland than my cooking.

I agree with pretty much everything you said. I didn't try to be defensive. I was just letting my frustrations out after the loss and he's an easy target because of his ridiculous opinions. I shouldn't of called him Antoni's nut hugger from Florida either... That was wrong... I didn't mean to hurt his feelings or make him cry. Sorry guy.

As for the AR thing... We no longer have anyone to take the ball to the rim. Before the trade we at least had guys (Gallo, Chandler, and Felton) who could take it to the hole. Now we're just a jump shooting team that loses every game that the whole team isn't on fire. I can barely stand to watch this team play anymore either, nor would I pay to go see them play, not even in the playoffs.

The worst thing about all this is the fact that other stars aren't going to want to come to this mess of a team in the harshest media market in the world. We have NO option but to fire Dumbtoni and get a coach that will have no fear to reprimand his players and truly coach his team...Not one that's better at making excuses for losses than his is at coaching his team to wins.

Last edited:

nuckles2k2

Superstar
13 total assists. SMH. Thanks Melo. I hope you and your wife are happy with all your millions.

Yea...let's totally ignore him taking it upon himself to draw double teams against Orlando and move the ball and rack up 9 assists.

And does MDA look at that and say "things that make you go hmmmmmmm?" or does he say "alright, good try Melo...now let's try this...continue to space the court by standing behind the 3-point line...what's that? You're one of the more dominant non-4/5 post players in the game? Listen son...I won 60+ games with Phoenix...you gotta get out there on the perimeter."

I didn't always agree with you LJ, but I respected you because you at least attempted to make valid points with what seemed to be tangible info...but I'm beginning to think that you're a little slow in the head. The ball stopped moving with STAT as many times as it did with Melo...I know Melo spat in your cereal or fondled your woman or something...but you gotta let it go.

13 total assists. SMH. Thanks Melo. I hope you and your wife are happy with all your millions.
Are you serious? If anyone wasn't passing the ball it was STAT, are you seriously posting this when MDA doesn't know what he's doing and there was no good ball movement from anyone tonight?Not to mention after he had the most assists last game vs orlando?But of course blame everything on Melo and not MDA right? :barf:

la2ny

Starter
You are exactly what MDA haters are lol

Anything happens its Melos' fault, anything happends with MDA haters it's his fault...only difference is it actually is D'ants fault.

Did Melo make the wrong subs?? Did Melo sit Landry and Ronny all 4th qtrs of games when they do what we need most? Does Melo sit guys for weeks and then they come in and save the Knicks?

petescud

Starter

I hear ya brother

smokes

Huge Member

I hear ya brother

Dudes, Melo and Stat had pretty good games... Chauncey and the bench pretty much stunk the place up and we let the worst offense in the NBA score 106 on us.

Rocket science?

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I predicted all of this long before the trade happened. This is not surprising to me. I also predicted D'Antoni will leave or be fired because of the trade. Eventually you guys will see.