Bucks @ Knicks 3-25-11

KingofNy

Starter
Get ready for Antoni to kill the 4th quarter like he always does.... He's on pace. He's got Melo sitting to start the 4th again. Watch, Melo won't be in until 5 mintues remaining no matter the score. I hate our coach...hate him. Our half-court offense every single play in the 4th was to isolate Stat at the top of the key. He's got nothing else... We're just lucky stat didn't turn it over and got his own rebounds for putbacks...

Antoni is a terrible offensive coach unless he has the perfect guys to run his system. He knows one thing that works and sucks at EVERYTHING else. Don't get your hopes up guys, we'll blow this one too.

la2ny

Starter
Crazy⑧s;170019 said:
D'Antoni! Don't bring Billups back in!!!! Carter's playing excellent basktball. So married to your ideas!
Didnt we mention why hasn't he been playing AC. SMH @ D'ant...

KingofNy

Starter
3-16 in the 4th. Antoni's great half-court offense just like I said earlier.

Worst coach ever. I could coach Antoni out of the gym...That's sad. He's got all those assets and has NO CLUE WTF to do with them. Isolating Stat every 4th quarter for the last 2 weeks has been working well...lol :rolleyes:

KingofNy

Starter
I stopped getting mad awhile ago. Watching Antoni trying to coach a halfcourt offense is like watching grass grow. I hope we lose every game to close out the season just to guarauntee Dumbtoni's departure.