Questions of a Lost Fan

la2ny

Starter
Will we all die before we see glory again,hell maybe next year (2012)?
knicks-fan-stephen-florival-queens-waits-for-decision-nba-player-lebron-james-times-square-new-york.jpg

Will Spike ever be able to see this team even reach the Conference Finals again?
spike-topper.jpg

Will we ever see a Knick team that fights again?
knockout_kobe__childs.jpg

Will we ever stop being the butt of jokes?
knicks.jpg

When will hope die?
knicks-fans.jpg

Why couldn't you make up your own mind?
story_xlimage_2010_07_R728_lebron_final_answer_070810.jpg

Why isn't there a time machine?
nba_g_pat_ewing_580.jpg

Why bitch?Why?
La%20La%20Vasquez-13.jpg

Why is he even here?
17660_NpAdvSinglePhoto.jpg

Did you quit because you fortold the things to come?
41608_175969662413904_2223190_n.jpg

All I have left to ask is....
focus_when_will_it_end.jpg

Bharan

Rookie
When your depressed, just look at Landry Fields. He's the double rainbow of the second round.:thumbsup:

I don't know what to say.

I believe in Melo. I believe he will take us where most of us have never seen before. Because that's all I can do.

Carmelo is our Luke Skywalker. The true chosen one. Our last hope to bring order to NY basketball.

He knows this. We know this. Carmelo is our last hope.....

Seen my Knicks of 94 make the Finals under Riley & Ewing only to lose to Hakeem & HOU.

Seen my Jets of 98 under Parcells & Vinny beat JAX during the playoffs when Keyshawn went off; only to lose to Elway, Davis & DEN during the AFCCG after blowing a halftime lead.

Seen our Knicks of 99 make it to the Finals under Ewing & JVG as the 8th seed; only to see us get destroyed without Ewing during the Finals against SA.

My sports world quickly fell off into hard times following more years of hurtful L's.

Finially enjoyed a magical summber of baseball in 08 going from worst to first, beating BOS in 7; only to see my Rays get beat down by the Phillies during the WS.

Seen my Jets make the AFCCG game last year under a 1st year HC & rookie QB, beat Cincy & SD on the road; only to blow yet another halftime lead to Manning & the Colts.

Finially beat Manning & the Colts / BB, Brady & the Pats; only to play the worst 1st half I've ever seen against the Steelers; only to lose our 3rd AFCCG.

Welcome to my sports world

JoHnNyBoXeR

Benchwarmer
Seen my Knicks of 94 make the Finals under Riley & Ewing only to lose to Hakeem & HOU.

Seen my Jets of 98 under Parcells & Vinny beat JAX during the playoffs when Keyshawn went off; only to lose to Elway, Davis & DEN during the AFCCG after blowing a halftime lead.

Seen our Knicks of 99 make it to the Finals under Ewing & JVG as the 8th seed; only to see us get destroyed without Ewing during the Finals against SA.

My sports world quickly fell off into hard times following more years of hurtful L's.

Finially enjoyed a magical summber of baseball in 08 going from worst to first, beating BOS in 7; only to see my Rays get beat down by the Phillies during the WS.

Seen my Jets make the AFCCG game last year under a 1st year HC & rookie QB, beat Cincy & SD on the road; only to blow yet another halftime lead to Manning & the Colts.

Finially beat Manning & the Colts / BB, Brady & the Pats; only to play the worst 1st half I've ever seen against the Steelers; only to lose our 3rd AFCCG.

Lol how the hell did u become a Devil Ray fan??? Yo seeing my NY Giants win the Superbowl a couple years ago was my most incredible moment as a fan.. Im die hard NYG and that playoff run was magical to say the least. I found it funny that Whoopi Goldberg and Spike Lee were sitting on stage with the Giants after their SuperBowl Victory parade.. Spike is a beloved Knicks fan but I never thought he was GMEN fan.. and Whoopi Goldberg??? lol.. Then I saw Spike head to toe in Jets gear this seaso.. SMFH.. Stick to the Knicks Spike!

smokes

Huge Member

Haha well my first sport was football (soccer) and I've been a lifelong Manchester United fan so I've seen plenty of success from my team but very few of those moments have made me truly really happy because they are regularly successful. There are a few times like the same year as our Knicks most recent run, 1999 when United won the FA Cup and Champions League both in the final minutes of comebacks which was amazing.

But honestly, even though basketball is kinda my 2nd sport, if the Knicks ever win it all it will make me happier than any football tournament ever (except maybe England winning the world cup!) I would celebrate a Knicks title for a week!

I stopped reading as soon as you said "Manchester United" & didn't even get to where you would have stated the word fan.

Trying to add insult to injury? ahaha I'm just messing around I read the whole post & all I can say is... Lucky bastard!

I don't know much about soccer as far as players & teams go (other than some American players) but I'm glued to the TV every 4 years & damn right I catch that world cup soccer fever bro! Nothing like pulling for your country. With all that said, I know England fans have great soccer insight... Any chance USA can ever win the world cup or no chance in hell?

smokes

Huge Member
I stopped reading as soon as you said "Manchester United" & didn't even get to where you would have stated the word fan.

Trying to add insult to injury? ahaha I'm just messing around I read the whole post & all I can say is... Lucky bastard!

I don't know much about soccer as far as players & teams go (other than some American players) but I'm glued to the TV every 4 years & damn right I catch that world cup soccer fever bro! Nothing like pulling for your country. With all that said, I know England fans have great soccer insight... Any chance USA can ever win the world cup or no chance in hell?

Haha well my family is all from Manchester so I have an excuse!

I don't know USA has some really good players (Tim Howard, Clint Dempsey, Donavon, Bocanegra) but really in terms of overall player level they are nowhere near teams like England, Spain, Brazil, France, Italy, Germany etc etc etc... Still England have one of the best teams in the world and fail every single time so yeah :teeth: