Why is this site so lame now?

It's all right, I understand. Also, for the better of this site? I promise to Rady & all the other poster's who's made this site what it is today (including Crazy himself) who made a good point about me feeding into the trolls, that from here on out... I'll agree to disagree & simply ignore the 2 or 3 guys like NYK17 who post here.

As far as the MDA talk? I'll continue to support him but only in threads that are directly related to MDA or other coaches etc but as far as gameday threads & other threads after tough loses? I'll accept them for what they are... Knee jerk reaction post's.

But I never joined this site to talk about the coach. I came here to talk about the team & sport I've loved since childhood days. I guess you can say I fell into the MDA talk, but it's hard not to, especially when every other thread is full of MDA hate etc.

Best advice I can give? Someone make an MDA thread as "The Official Mike D'Antoni thread". ALL MDA related talk goes there. Both anti, pro & 50/50 go at it.

The TRUTH will set this board free. What keeps the fire going here on MDA is that the obvious is being argued like there is actually a debate to be had. Guys honestly point out MDA's weaknesses with FACTS and the return argument is about the Phoenix Suns? Guys point out the FACT that history tells us it takes a top 10 defensive team to win a chip, and its rebuffed by incoherent statements contrary to these facts.

Personally, if I was on the wrong side of an argument I'd at least learn from it. Some guys here go on and on either not understanding the points being made or they dont want to understand.

A simple admission by some here that they're incorrect would alleviate some of these ongoing MDA debates.

petescud

Starter
OK, so lets all pick on each other cause our team is falling apart at the worst time. I pick on Dantoni cause i don't share his coaching philosophy. If he is indeed a good coach, by the time the playoffs get here, he should have us prepared for battle. Go KNicks and Coach. lol

jpz17

Starter
guys. shut up. nobody cares about internet fights except those attacked. it doesn't make you look cool or even feel better, it just ruins things for everyone.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Rady calling it like it is.

Agree w Smokes, too..."name calling". Like profanity, there can be an art to it, and style.

You don't have to engage in the trenches to be a premium poster...but those that do, and can combine real insight n enuff respect for the site to back down n make it a ceaseless dick measuring contest....Add a unique quality to the site.

This place has always been kept honest by fire; produces steel.

IMHO...the anti MDA stuff is the cause of much, if not all, excessive "lameness". Yaya...Not the initial wave of it, r any of the posters who were skeptics n elaborated and maintained original points n thoughts...But a new crew of ppl bandwagoned that shit, w/o the style n originality, and the site got saturated in a feeding frenzy, which in turn caused amreaction itself.

Crunch time tho, our team stinks worse than Riker's bathroom stalls as its playing, and this losing streak came at a *horrible* time.

It'll change, and even at the "worst", this site has tons of premium threads and posters.

I'm inclined to agree w this..

The oversaturation of posts from that Queen's Guy ain't helping either.

I'll admit I can be a self-righteous d*ck @ times, but I try to always bring my insight along w it..