Knicks V Nets - Wed March 30

StarksOverJordan

Benchwarmer
What did I say a two and a three and there ya go baby. Melo is gonna get that triple double and Toney Douglas is gonna go wild in a minute I can feel it.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
About time, see what a little defense can do. JJ with the charge, and Melo all over the court.

They better keep this up, and get Melo the balllll!!! Billups is having a great game as well but he is doing it quietly. Lets Gooo!!

Hell yeah, the defensive intensity & effort is there starting off the 3rd. Looks like both the players & coaching staff made adjustments during the half. Something that usually happens in sports lol

Great call about the quick 3 & 2 cutting a 10 lead to 5 in a matter of seconds.

LJ; A fan who understands the game of baskebtall without quitting during the 1st quarter of every gameday thread. Thank god these coaches & players don't have the same type of 1st half quitting type of mentality that posters flooded this first 5 pages of this thread with. Explains why they all scream for QVG (QuitterVanGundy). Two quitting minds think a like.

Good call LJ. I also agreed with you 100% at the half. Any fan who's watched for going on 20 years not only knows but also understands every team makes a run in todays NBA.

la2ny

Starter
Seriously why is it that soon as something positive happens they start hitting 3's like crazy?

WTH is our role players tonight?