Knicks V Nets - Wed March 30

TakMan

Rotation player
Why is Douglas still on the court, and why is Shelden Williams not. Good to see Stoudamire back to his old ways on defence.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Another career game for a front court opponent coming up.

Another team record for -.500 team with 36 in a quarter.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Wow to all MDA Supporters.........

PLEASE STFU!!!!!

I hate this guy, I hate this joke of a defense and he needs to go!!!!!

The Nets are going to drop 65-70 by halftime, we just need some more time to gel and we will be good lol

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
BOO

just BOO

we play our best ball of the game with our 2 stars on and haven't seen em since.

what's happening here?

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
It looks like a three point shot contest. we look like we`re practicing, and even in practice they should play with a better effort.

I dont know how else to evaluate this game so far.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I love Hubie Brown

why do good teams beat -.500 teams?

Defensive drills.
Defensive/mental preparation
Excellent scouting

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
This sh*t is rediculous!! Get Melo n STAT the ball and let them work! We dont rebound fpr sh*t and Douglas and fields must of left their game in the locker room.

Stop putting jeffries in the damn game PLZ!

TakMan

Rotation player
Douglas has been frustrating to watch yet again. I voiced my concerns about his poor shooting of late after the orlando game. Hopefully he picks up but I really don't know what he's up to at the mo. Also Shwane missing a wide open 3?? Johnson is easily outcoaching D'Antoni. Poor stuff.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Man I am starting to get sick watching this lack of defense

I am watching the game with a few Celtics fans and all they can say is that if the Knicks were half decent at defense they would be a real threat, but its never going to happen with MDA, it just isnt.

GoNYK127

Benchwarmer
Good. D-Will is playing tonight & thats exactly how I want it.

Lets see our defense defend one of the greatest PG's in the game tonight. The Nets are horrible but it's not easy defending a duo of D-Will & Lopez for 4 quarters strong.

Lets play with the same defensive intensity as we did in MIA, ORL etc & we should win this game by 15-27 points. We should seriously steam roll NJ tonight.
:barf::barf:

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;171495 said:
Someone please tell me. Is Ronny dressed for the game?

Last I heard, turiaf was getting tests done on his back yesterday, I dont thnk he suited for tonights game.

WTF! Petro??? GTFOH