Td For Pg

Billups is not worthy of the starting spot and can't even defend most Pgs, Douglas has shown nice vision and is a great defender. I'm tired of seeing Billups hoist momentum 3's like Felton used to , give us TD PLEASE

TD will have his time, especially with a true contender (maybe next year), but until then? It's all about Billups leading us into the playoffs. CB or no CB next year; CB gives us our best chance to enjoy playoff success with this current team. TD must be a clutch 6th man.

This is coming from a long time supporter of TD since his FSU days (my team). TD has lock down defensive ability, heart, plays with intensity, explosive in terms of driving to the rim, finishing & getting red hot from the field in a matter of split seconds, but even I know enough to know that he's not ready to lead this franchise as our starting PG just yet.

Billups is still learning MDA's offensive system, his teammates strenght's & weaknesses, recovering & overall... Just getting his feet wet before exploding during the playoffs. That MIA game was only a sign of things to come. He's a champion, knows what it takes to win, true playoff warrior, real veteran leader & can run a strong half court set which is key during the playoffs.

knicksin60

Starter
In a few years Toney Douglas is going to be the best PG in the NBA. He has already proven to be a winner and is leaps and bounds ahead of any Knick pg drafted in the last 30 years.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Billups is not worthy of the starting spot and can't even defend most Pgs, Douglas has shown nice vision and is a great defender. I'm tired of seeing Billups hoist momentum 3's like Felton used to , give us TD PLEASE

When has TD shown nice vision? He's strictly a scoring guard. What are you watching?

Billups was the starter for an above .500 Denver team but he's not worthy now?

:teeth: