• (Amare)

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Other

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

KingCharles34

All Star
This is just for fun, obviously the concept of the thread is exaggerated so Dantoni supporters, please dont get :mad:

The rules are:

-No good defensive players allowed
-Each player must play at least 10 minutes a game
-12 players per team
-You may play players out of position

Heres my team:

PG - Steve Ash
SG - Mike Bibby
SF - Jose Calderon
PF - Kevin Martin
C - Charlie Villanueva

Bench: Channing Frye, Marco Bellineli, Jamal Crawford, David Lee, Devin Harris, Andre Bargnani, Mike Beasley

Last edited:

knicksin60

Starter
I'll think of a team later but any player who is coached by D'antoni seems to become softer than toilet paper on the defensive end of the court.

KingCharles34

All Star
Marco Bellineli how can i forget that piece of toilet paper? :lol:

Im gonna remove Stoudemire from my list, although hes a very soft low post defender at least he averages almost 2 blocks a game. Charlie V will be my new center and I will add Bellineli to my bench.

My teams ready to score 150+ no overtime

Lol yeah man.. Marco might be the most bitch made sg in the league right now (Will post the name of anyone new who comes to mind :lol:)

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I will post a real team that I think would dominate and fits his system:

Dwight Howard
Amare
Gallo
Ray Allen
Steve Nash

KingCharles34

All Star
Ray Ray would be the ideal sg for Antoni...

I just wanna add that if i coulda voted 100 times on this poll, every single one of my votes would go to Charlie V

p0nder

Starter
Bargnani
Amare
Melo
Joe Johnson
CP3

bench: Nash, Crawford, DLee, Gallo, Bosh, Ginobili

that team would score 150 points, but give up 155.

oshi

Benchwarmer
This is just for fun, obviously the concept of the thread is exaggerated so Dantoni supporters, please dont get :mad:

The rules are:

-No good defensive players allowed
-Each player must play at least 10 minutes a game
-12 players per team
-You may play players out of position

Heres my team:

PG - Steve Ash
SG - Mike Bibby
SF - Jose Calderon
PF - Kevin Martin
C - Charlie Villanueva

Bench: Channing Frye, Marco Bellineli, Jamal Crawford, David Lee, Devin Harris, Andre Bargnani, Mike Beasley

Jose at SF? lol. Who knows with Dantoni though it could happen. I voted Jose.

C: Ewing
PF: Amare
SF: Melo
SG: Starks
PG: Marc Jackson

That defense would be greatly improved with Ewing, Starks & Jackson. Under MDA? That offense would be next to impossible to contain let alone stop. If that defense isn't enough... Then our bench comes in & forms a great defense & yes... Under MDA.

C: Herb Williams
PF: Oakley
PF: Mason
PF: LJ
SF: Sprewell
SG: Houston
SG: Fields
PG: Ward (Defense over Harper).

KingCharles34

All Star
A douple more players to take into consideration

Steve Blake
Luke Ridnour
Carlos Boozer

yet Nash is one of the best guards in the game...
His offense does cancel out some of his horrible defense even though Nash has slowed down even more this year. Hes still a great offensive player and very good all around

STAT1

Starter
I will post a real team that I think would dominate and fits his system:

Dwight Howard
Amare
Gallo
Ray Allen
Steve Nash

Not sure I agree that Dwight fits SSOL. He's more of a dump it down to the big fella type player, not really someone that gets most of his points off the PnR or shoots perimeter J's, which are the 2 key components of an MDA style of offense. I agree with your other choices though. Don't forget to find some playing time for Jared Jeffries too. :smokin:

KingCharles34

All Star
C: Ewing
PF: Amare
SF: Melo
SG: Starks
PG: Marc Jackson

That defense would be greatly improved with Ewing, Starks & Jackson. Under MDA? That offense would be next to impossible to contain let alone stop. If that defense isn't enough... Then our bench comes in & forms a great defense & yes... Under MDA.

C: Herb Williams
PF: Oakley
PF: Mason
PF: LJ
SF: Sprewell
SG: Houston
SG: Fields
PG: Ward (Defense over Harper).

Fam im sorry to say but Dantoni would hate your team. Sprewell? Ewing? And whats this talk about greatly improved defense? No defense allowed on these teams if Dwight Howard was on my Antoni team he would get benched

Try again

smokes

Huge Member
Some of you are breaking the rules he said NO GOOD DEFENSIVE PLAYERS!!! No Dwight, no Melo (he can be good when he wants), no Ewing!

And this topic made me lol so many times hahahaha! That Calderon pic almost made me spit out my coffee...