Chicago-Boston-Miami

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Queens, just a suggestion: Instead of replying to yourself 3 times on a regular basis in multiple threads, you should just write a blog and post the link here.

It would be a lot easier to ignore.

LMAO

As for the matchups, its going to be either Boston or Miami as it looks like Chicago is going to lockup the 1st seed. IMO I would rather play Miami over Boston, especially if Shaq is healthy enough to play 20 minutes or so.

With Miami who knows how they are going to show up in the playoffs. They could either come out on fire and blow teams like us out, or they could struggle and possibly even get upset by us, either way I wouldnt be surprised.

Last edited:
Eddy Curry is telling people he's signing with the Heat next week. Pat Riley has been scouting him in Chicago and Leon Rose (LeBrons Agent) is pushing for the Heat to sign him.

If Miami gets Eddy Curry I really wana face them in the first round. All our worst enemys. LeBron, Riley, Curry. All they need is to bring in Isaiah as coach.

Ok now that we're in I can post here.

I'd rather play the teams in this order:

Chicago: Team cant score. Rose is dynamic, but wher's his help coming from.

Billups<
<rose>.Rose
Fields=Brewer
Melo>>>>>>Deng
STAT>>>>Boozer
Williams<.Noah<noah>

Edge Knicks

Miami: Very dynamic team. I think we'd have to be working on all cylinders to beat them.

Billups>>>Bibby
Fields<<<<<.Wade<wade>
Melo=Bron
STAT>>Bosh
C's=

Boston: I think we can beat this team, BUT they are just so dam experienced. This is a tough out. They've been there done that.

Billups=Rondo
Fields<<.Allen<allen>
Melo>>Truth
STAT>Garnett
C= without Shaq

I gave Melo and STAT edges in their match ups because of age only.</allen></wade></noah></rose>

cathaytrader

Benchwarmer
The Knicks did extremely well to make the playoffs. All I'm hoping for is a solid showing in the first round but honestly I don't see us beating any of those 3 top teams based on present form. We just can't stop anybody getting to the hoop.

Hopefully I'm completely wrong and Billups, Melo and Amare pull of some minor miracle by getting on the same page and the Knicks tear into the playoffs.

Ok now that we're in I can post here.

I'd rather play the teams in this order:

Chicago: Team cant score. Rose is dynamic, but wher's his help coming from.

Billups<
<rose>.Rose
Fields=Brewer
Melo>>>>>>Deng
STAT>>>>Boozer
Williams<.Noah<noah>

Edge Knicks

Miami: Very dynamic team. I think we'd have to be working on all cylinders to beat them.

Billups>>>Bibby
Fields<<<<<.Wade<wade>
Melo=Bron
STAT>>Bosh
C's=

Boston: I think we can beat this team, BUT they are just so dam experienced. This is a tough out. They've been there done that.

Billups=Rondo
Fields<<.Allen<allen>
Melo>>Truth
STAT>Garnett
C= without Shaq

I gave Melo and STAT edges in their match ups because of age only.</allen></wade></noah></rose>
Agreed most people don't realize that d-rose isn't scoring there offense is so stagnant its ridiculous.But we probably won't face them since they probably locked up the 1st seed.

BOS may not be able to dominate us.

When BOS had Perkins, J.O'Neal & Shaq? No chance.

But they moved a dominating defensive C in Perkins & Shaq looks to be done.

I still fear their overall size with KG, Davis & even Kristic can give us huge problems (7'0) but I feel we'll compete & contend with BOS as of today.

Turiaf, Shelden JJ & Shawne should be more than enough to check Kristic who only averages 8 & 4.

I'll take Melo & Amare all day against Pierce & KG @ the SF & PF positions. The youth factor is with us during that entire series. Melo has the ability to dominate an older Pierce, but Amare & KG will go to war. Remember the Amare that dominated Duncan? Thats the Stoudemire I expect to see vs an aging KG.

Billups as a true playoff warrior can give Rondo all he can handle. TD23 & Carter will compete too. Slow down Rondo & NY wins this series.

Fields & TD23 should be able to play Allen aggressive while keeping him under 16 per. Ray averages 12.75.

Jeff Green & Big Baby scare me off the bench though.

Shaq went down injured again. He should retire. His time is over.

Krstic is also day to day atm.

Looks like Miami will secure the 2nd spot now.

I think we could eliminate Boston without the O'Neals.

p0nder

Starter
to be honest I think all of these teams are afraid of the knicks in the first round. They would all much rather play the pacers or the 6er's in a series then go toe to toe with bigshot-melo-stat; all of whom have some hefty playoff/big game experience.

As for who I would like to see in the first round; simply for the entertainment factor I would have to vote Miami.

Miami lacks depth, and it would pretty much be a big 3 vs. big 3 match up. I like our big three and our season series is spit with them, even with the old team and the brand new team beating them. It makes me think that our team right now, with the cohesion and swagger we have would simply dominate in the spot light. And nothing would be sweeter then to send the "heatles" to the golf courses early.

After them, I would still rather face Chicago then Boston. Chicago have not yet won significant games together, particularly D-Rose is lacking the playoff pedigree that seems necessary to get deep in the playoffs. We've played well against them pre-trade and we match up welll with them in most positions. Chicago has the advantage in depth off the bench, but D'antoni keeps the rotation short anyways so depth is not really an issue for our team.

And lastly Boston. Boston has something the other 2 teams don't have; experience in the playoffs together. Rings from 2008, a finals appearance last season and a tweaked roster that, until the loss of Shaq last night, was looking even better then last years team. This team was built to go the distance this year. With their stars age catching up with them, they feel the pressure to win it all this year as they may not have as good of a shot again. They are hungry, experienced and have more depth then any team in the league. They are one of the toughest defensively and with their size, they make for a tough match up for the knicks. Tho with Shaq hurting, the issue is not as bad,