Cavs @ Knicks 4-3-11: This..Is..New York!!!!

Post Game Thread: NY finially beats Cleveland! Back to .500 & 3 consecutive wins.

It wasn't easy, the Cavs made their run during the end of the 2nd quarter thanks to Davis & made a strong run during the entire 3rd but the Knicks proved to be too much for the Cavs to handle where it matters the most; during the 4th quarter.

Our 3 Stars in Billups, Melo & Amare all led the way for us tonight.

This victory over the Cavs can't erase the fact that we lost to this team three times this year, but it's a step in the right dirrection; a dirrection of putting that Cleveland disaster as a thing of the past while focusing on one thing & one thing only: Improving as a team from here on out & getting ready for our 1st playoff run since 04.

This was a must win for the Knicks. I'm not sure we could have recovered from a 4th loss to this Cavs team. A loss would have destroyed any type of momentum & confidence this team may have.

Bring on the Raptors. Lets get back to being over .500 after a horrible March losing 6 consecutive & 9 of 10 games.

It's a feel good feeling knowing we beat the Cavs tonight.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Unfortunate Dolan had his paw prints all over the deal towards the end, but hey...Is what it is, we got Melo, and let's hope Dolan just couldn't resist at that moment in time to meddle.

Still hurts to see Gallo doing his thing, especially after all the haterade people spit up on him over the years...just the type of efficient, versatile skilled passer with range we would love to have.

Game closer than should be...but I like the effort n overall ball movement. I want cp3 at any cost, too, despite the total improbability....Center is the most obvious n glaring of individual needs for the team...but CP3 would shore up so many other flaws we have, and maximize everything so nicely.

The power we wield in Melo + STAT tandem...to be able to unleash it to fullest capacity would be unreal.

We gotta milk the games of Melo n STAT to the max to get to be a champion.

And is there a mor annoying pg in game than Davis? Whether ur facing him, or he's in ur team....

Basically.. yea.. My thoughts exactly.

Yup, thats right. It's O-F-F-I-C-I-A-L baby!

THE NEW YORK KNICKS HAVE MADE THE PLAYOFFS FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 2004!!!!!!!

What an amazing feeling it is to be a Knicks fan right now. So proud of the pre-trade team, the future of this team as well as the future of a very proud Knicks Franchise.

Thanks go out to Gallo, Felton & Chandler as well. Thank you.

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
Congratulations to you all for making the playoffs ..

But I have to say that Jared Jeffries is the dumbest player I have ever seen. Even dumber than Eddy Curry.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Do you think new orleans would accept Billups and Walker?I really don't want to give up fields,guy has a huge ceiling.

I think they will prolly ask for Fields and if they do you have to do it. You just have to.. CP3 is a HOF point guard. W him we'd be a title contender instantly.

petescud

Starter
congrats Knicks and fans....great to finally beat this team and get the monkey off our back before the playoffs start. We need to support the guys the rest of the way. Here's where the senior guys on the team need to get everyone's head in the right place. I'm sure Wade and LeBum are working the heat players now

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
We're back in the playoffs guys! Congrats to all us true fans who been with this team through everything. That light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer guys. Be prepared and be amped! We are going to make some noise in the playoffs, Mark my words. Let's get em! Forever KNICKS!

mafra

Legend
WE'RE BACK IN THE PLAYOFFS. How fitting we clinch on the day we finally beat the CAVS. 6 more meaningless games... Then BRING IT!!!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
WE'RE BACK IN THE PLAYOFFS. How fitting we clinch on the day we finally beat the CAVS. 6 more meaningless games... Then BRING IT!!!

The next 6 games will be the determining factor in our match up, mind you.

I'm hoping for Miami so we can at least have a bit of a front court match up equilibrium. Still a very tough opponent.

Even with SHAQ almost indefinitely out in the playoffs, matching Boston's size in the paint is beyond us.

I'm so happy that we finally made the post-season! The first home game's starting line up announcement will be epic.:peace:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
KFFQ, you have to realise that people that make game threads put quite a lot of effort in to them.

I assume that you just want to make a thread to celebrate a victory - which is great - but there's no point.

Especially when the GT maker has spent enough time trying to bring something good to the site. You understand, right?