Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mascot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Knicksfanfromqueens1985

Votes: 23 100.0%

• Total voters

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
LOL, NY17 just forwarded this vid to me.

I just can't accommodate your heinous BS anymore.

That's KFFQ on the right.

He's so busy making noise, even outside of the site, that he interrupts his wigger twice in what is possibly the crappest rap in the history of this wonderful planet.

Congratulations! You've spent, if hypothetical math is introduced, nigh on 60 hours on this site in a month.

And guess what!? You've ****ed it! Seriously, you've ****ed this site wiggerty whack.
:barf:

boooooooo-army-white-metallic-gold_design.png

ahahah that sorry ass "PhillyStacks" isn't me. Those guys from TheGangGreen put that funny youtube music video up of two guys "trying to rap" to make people think "they were me". They were also the same people who hacked into my myspace (where I keep in contact with my old friends & NY family) & also hacked into my screen name on TGG.Com (Under my TBJetsFan) to post those video's of "me trying to rap". Those guys are pathetic as they come. Thats what I get for trusting one of them with my PW (which was the same for both accounts) to help me upload a Jets picture. Philly-Stackz is a POS rapper & I'd kill myself if I were that guy. I bet it's NJN17 who did that video too lol

iSaYughh

Starter
Crazy⑧s;173750 said:
LOL, NY17 just forwarded this vid to me.

I just can't accommodate your heinous BS anymore.

That's KFFQ on the right.

He's so busy making noise, even outside of the site, that he interrupts his wigger twice in what is possibly the crappest rap in the history of this wonderful planet.

Congratulations! You've spent, if hypothetical math is introduced, nigh on 60 hours on this site in a month.

And guess what!? You've ****ed it! Seriously, you've ****ed this site wiggerty whack.
:barf:

:shooter: :aplause: :shooter:

8's, you get the Deepthroat Nixon lifetime achievement award for breaking KO stories.

I could swear i saw this vid before, though...:WTF: even before Queens started spreading his post count stink like a Tiajuanan whore whose apartment lost running water for a week. Whole thing between he and those jabronies from the Jet forum is so retarded I could swear it's a scene from The Ringer.

No joke, I can't even post much; mainly observe with morbid curiosity. Was bad enough the hijacking of the entire "pro MDA" diologue; but the righteous crusade, like some anointed Moses of a lone Shepard in believing in and being interested in the Knicks is just too much. Especially if you happen to, most generally speaking, be in agreement.

:wallbash:

I can write a script where a poster wont be allowed to make consecutive posts in threads. Takers?

NY17

Benchwarmer
ahahah that sorry ass "PhillyStacks" isn't me. Those guys from TheGangGreen put that funny youtube music video up of two guys "trying to rap" to make people think "they were me". They were also the same people who hacked into my myspace (where I keep in contact with my old friends & NY family) & also hacked into my screen name on TGG.Com (Under my TBJetsFan) to post those video's of "me trying to rap". Those guys are pathetic as they come. Thats what I get for trusting one of them with my PW (which was the same for both accounts) to help me upload a Jets picture. Philly-Stackz is a POS rapper & I'd kill myself if I were that guy. I bet it's NJN17 who did that video too lol

I did not forward that video to Crazy, not sure why he said that...but after some digging on this site I have discovered where he got it from and that that IS really you. 100% certain that is you, don't try to deny it. Your story is you scrambling to try and save your already ruined reputation on this website, PhillyStacks.
k9vujl.jpg
(Yes, that is him too)

I did not forward that video to Crazy, not sure why he said that...but after some digging on this site I have discovered where he got it from and that that IS really you. 100% certain that is you, don't try to deny it. Your story is you scrambling to try and save your already ruined reputation on this website, PhillyStacks.
k9vujl.jpg
(Yes, that is him too)
Unbelievable,i'm going to tell Rady whats going on so he can finally clean the trolls off this site.

HarshMello

Benchwarmer
Unbelievable,i'm going to tell Rady whats going on so he can finally clean the trolls off this site.

Are you saying that Knicksfanfromqueens is a troll because he posts stuff like "The Official Mike D'Antoni appreciation thread as we're heading into the playoffs." thread just to start arguments?

It may be trolling, but he's entitled to his own opinion, even if he heeps posting abut it over and over again, knowing that basically everybody here disagrees with him.

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10517

I would die before I ever wore a Miami Dolphins Jersey as the die hard Knicks & Jets fan I am. Nice try though NJNets troll. It's funny... The same trolls that came to this site under the SN of PhillyStackz (which is NJN17 & 624 of TGG site) also posted those "PhillyStackz" music videos & both NJN17 & 624 (same person) ranks Melo as the "9th best" player out of top 10's. Both posted pictures of some random dude in a MIA jersey with FAKE Shades on ahaha is that you? Also, I'm a Rays fan, that looks like a Cubs or Reds logo to me.

Private Message I just recieved from Crazy. "Time to go. You're out wigger. Just leave this site you've ****ed it up with your shit for too long already".

Sad, coming from someone who should be helping loves one's & people of Japan after yet another Quake instead? He complains about the Knicks all the time & attacks another poster behind his computer. I've agreed to disagree on his sports views but I've never once made an attack on Crazy. He's attacked me since the day I joined.

Funny how 624 & NYK17 (same poster) are online @ the same time... And both talking about the same thing (as always) and even funnier how IgnatiusReilly is acting like STAT1 also funny how 624, a NJNets fan (NYK17) said he's perma banned just so evryone would see "he's not" NYK17 from here. Funny how that works. A bunch of creeps & internet wise guys.

NY17

Benchwarmer
Funny how 624 & NYK17 (same poster) are online @ the same time... And both talking about the same thing (as always) and even funnier how IgnatiusReilly is acting like STAT1 also funny how 624, a NJNets fan (NYK17) said he's perma banned just so evryone would see "he's not" NYK17 from here. Funny how that works. A bunch of creeps & internet wise guys.

You and "IgnatiusReilly" are online at the same time, that must mean you are the same poster.

HarshMello

Benchwarmer
You can see right from youtube stats section where that video has been imbedded on other sites....

Looks like there was someone called DefenseWinsChampionships2 on another Jets message board (Jets Insider) that the video was linked to.

Here's the guy posting about his myspace music page:

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3399663&postcount=34

And the same guy posting about the Knicks... in a most familiar way....

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3416664&postcount=148

Uncanny.

:alert:wow i had a feeling you was a troll makes since when all the garbage flew in with you KKFQ1985 you have been officially been exposed RADDYYYYY!!!!!!

iSaYughh

Starter
:WTF: @ NY17's link....

Lol..:alert::alert::alert::alert::alert:

Stat1 just needs to post here and it'll be cleared up who is lying.

Personally, I'd just cut this trial to a military tribunal and ban everyone who's gangrene.

But i guess either Queens is a fraud and sad, sad wig of a man on par with the obese Midwestern woman with retarded kids from "Catfish" who pretended to he a model off fake facebook accounts and meet up with men...

Or Stat1, and the gangrene posters are pulling off a stupidly elaborate..but admittedly extremely effective and shrewd...roll job in playing Queens out to be the ultimate sucker and donkey.

So THATS where you all came up with that "phillystacks" crap... From that DefenseWinsChampionships guy who posted on a jets site, you know the same poster you all later accused me of being under my TGG screen name. Funny how that works.

TakMan

Rotation player
I think this may be a mistake. If people here are prepared to advocate banning someone due only to their dislike for him, then this space can't really be called a forum.

As for KFFQ. What Crazy 8's is doing in Japan, and for Japan is his business. You'd be wise to leave that out of this forum. Crazy 8's has already posted an appeal on here and there's no possible way you can know how he is dealing with the situation there. Your post was tactless to say the least.

thats philly stacks crap was posted on these forums is alluding that the style of thinking on both post coincides with the way that you write as well who are you and what have you done to this site?

HarshMello

Benchwarmer
So THATS where you all came up with that "phillystacks" crap... From that DefenseWinsChampionships guy who posted on a jets site, you know the same poster you all later accused me of being under my TGG screen name. Funny how that works.

If you go to the youtube page and click the stats button, you can see all of the sites where the video is linked. It's not Rocket Surgery. It's also linked to TGG. Are you HighFlyingJetsFan there? There's a thread that seems like it's you posting about the Knicks and Melo.

To make a long story short, with or without Melo from here on out, now is the time to make a strong playoff push; starting with the Lakers tonight. Would be a great victory that could help us gain confidence & momentum. I'd really like to see the Knicks avoid Boston, Miami & Orlando during the 1st round. The Hawks would be tough, but with Amare & Felton leading the way, I feel we can advance to the 2nd round. From there...anything is possible during 7 game series. One thing is for sure, we haven't had a star like Amare since Ewing. Amare could be deadly against the East during playoff time.

Lets not forget... Carmelo makes EVERYONE around him better. The same can not be said about Fields, Gallo & Chandler. Felton running the point with two superstars in Melo & Amare? Forget about it. Instant championship contenders heading into the playoffs.

I guess if your story about being 'hacked' is true... it's a vast conspiracy. Multiple websites myspace etc, just to post a video, and some pics, that all match? Sounds pretty weird, and doesn't make much sense if it's true somehow.

The video is not bad, has some good flow in parts. I've definitely seen a lot worse.

TakMan

Rotation player
So now we've got 3 people on here who joined this forum just after KFFQ did and have dedicated over 90% of their posts on KFFQ. Regardless of how this ends, the 3 of you are a ridiculous. Even sadder than the person you're obsessed with; and that's sayin something.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Ok guys, i got real sick and extremely tired of all this. This whole past month was nothing but a constant fight with trolls and lookup of all the new users, of both the forums, and my patience has reached its limits. We're going back to what this forum was before March. The decision is final.

smokes

Huge Member
Ok guys, i got real sick and extremely tired of all this. This whole past month was nothing but a constant fight with trolls and lookup of all the new users, of both the forums, and my patience has reached its limits. We're going back to what this forum was before March. The decision is final.

Thank god. I would never call for someone to be banned but this just got ridiculous. Seriously that kid would have had more posts than anyone else on this entire forum in less than 6 months.

Don't know if that was a permanent or temporary ban but either way good riddance a few days without those ridiculous headache-inducing posts will be nice :lol: