The one thing we've yet to do this season.....

Deathstroke

Benchwarmer
We have to beat the Celtics...We've come close 3 times but couldn't get the job done, Pierce took a bow at center court on OUR home floor, now I want STAT and Melo to do the same thing in Bahstan. If we can get this done then I'll be happy with this season

We have to beat the Celtics...We've come close 3 times but couldn't get the job done, Pierce took a bow at center court on OUR home floor, now I want STAT and Melo to do the same thing in Bahstan. If we can get this done then I'll be happy with this season

My ultimate dream is to eliminate them in the first round this season. No Shaq, no Jermaine for them and Melo kills them with the gamewinner in game 7!

The ultimate jerk off party starts in NYC :peace:

My ultimate dream is to eliminate them in the first round this season. No Shaq, no Jermaine for them and Melo kills them with the gamewinner in game 7!

The ultimate jerk off party starts in NYC :peace:
Mine is almost the same but its against Miami. :afro:

But our last game of the season is against Boston. I wanted to get tickets and drive up there with some friends but the Tixs are hella expensive.

But yeah we really cant let Boston sweep us. atleast make it a tough game like The Giants did against the Patriots in the last game os the season in 08.

I think we can go far in the playoffs. I dont know how far but I have a fealing we arent going out in the 1st round and we arent going out without a hard fight in the 2nd.

I would love to see us beat Boston and Miami and then play the Bulls in the Semis. That would be awesome.