Knicks V Raptors - Tue April 5 @ 7:30

smokes

Huge Member
I called for a STATEMENT game heading into tonight! Made it known we could win by 25-30.... Now it's looking like we could win by 50! Yo... If we win by 50 + keeping them under 100? Ahahah

Now you all see why I'm willing to have TD23 as our future PG! He's a STAR in the making!!!

Dude i love the positivity but right now TD is not much better than Nate you can guarantee he will go 1-10 shooting in the next couple of games :p

However he is 100x better than Nate defensively so at least you can rely on that when his shot isn't falling.

I'll tell you what else this performance shows me... Our bench can TOTALLY DOMINATE the Miami bench in round 1. We need Miami.

Yo... This bench has ALL the makings for a top 5 bench! Talent every-where you look with TD23, Walker, Shawne, Carter, Turiaf... Give us the Heat & our bench crushes them.

smokes

Huge Member
Nasty Stuff By Fields

I love that Billups and Stat are giving Fields the ball along the baseline right now. If Melo starts doing that too Fields will get going offensively again with free throws and layups. We don't want him questioning his shot as we enter the playoffs.

Nate Robinson is nothing compared to TD on offense. nate is nothing more than a great leaper & high energy guy. I've seen TD23 play for years. This ain't by first rodeo with Douglas. Big time FSU fan & TD has one of the best jumpers I've seen out of the ACC. Pure shooter & scorer. 1-10? ahaha dude hit 9 3's last month. He's still learning, only a 2nd year player & already way more productive than Nate EVER was.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I'm loving the whoopin' we're putting on these guys, but seriously, this is a brilliant opportunity to run some plays and we're not doing it.

Melo's having fun, good for him, but he shouldn't start the 3rd after throwing some silly shots with this kind of opportunity to add to our offensive fluidity outside of the practice gym.

May have been the best half of play I've seen all year! Raptors or no Raptors... Bench plays lights out & the Knicks were ON FIRE!

I won't be shocked if we win by 50 tonight. I think the Toronto players have their heads hanging low right now. The pride is gone. The Knicks? We're in the locker room smelling playoff mode type of BLOOD!

lol @ Crazy. You don't put up damn near 80 points in one half without "running plays"; and I could care less what you 'think your seeing through the TV". We been running plays & wracking up assists in bunch the entire 1st half lol. And bench Melo? Because of anything other than rest? Ummm... NO ahah the dude has been & still is in a PLAYOFF zone.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Just tuned in with only a couple minutes left in the half and damn was it nice to see us having a LARGE lead, hopefully an opportunity to build chemistry and give our starters some rest, not having to play high minutes tonight.

78 points in one half is pretty damn good to me......hell if they can do that on a consistent basis then who needs defense?!? lol

smokes

Huge Member
Nate Robinson is nothing compared to TD on offense. nate is nothing more than a great leaper & high energy guy. I've seen TD23 play for years. This ain't by first rodeo with Douglas. Big time FSU fan & TD has one of the best jumpers I've seen out of the ACC. Pure shooter & scorer. 1-10? ahaha dude hit 9 3's last month. He's still learning, only a 2nd year player & already way more productive than Nate EVER was.

Um didn't Douglas just go 1 for 12 a few games back? And he was 2 for 8 against NJ. Right now Douglas is a similar player to Nate just with defense. He gives energy, a 3pt threat and burst scoring off the bench. I have no doubt he will be a better player than Nate but he is still an inconsistent scoring backup combo guard right now.

Just sad when you see a fan calling to "bench" Melo after he just put up 20 points with 7 or 8 rebounds because he doesn't "agree" with his shot selection.

Then that same fan says the Knicks "aren't running" plays? Are you kidding me Crazy? Knicks put up AT LEAST 20 assists & played with excellent ball movement & put up 78 points.

If you can find ways to complain about Melo & the offense after a half LIKE THAT... ahaha you'll complain about anything.

smokes

Huge Member
At least we aren't playing that horrific zone all game anymore we D up so much better man to man.

I'll agree... TD23 has struggled during a couple games, but for a 2nd year player? Thats expected.

But what he's done this year? Has not been expected. He's been red hot way more than he's struggles during some games. I seen Nate go off some nights, especially after returning to the lineup his 1st game back, but I never seen the type of overall offensive game from Nate that I've seen all season long from TD23 but thats for another thread... Lets CRUSH these guys but @ least FORTY!!!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
lol @ Crazy. You don't put up damn near 80 points in one half without "running plays"; and I could care less what you 'think your seeing through the TV". We been running plays & wracking up assists in bunch the entire 1st half lol. And bench Melo? Because of anything other than rest? Ummm... NO ahah the dude has been & still is in a PLAYOFF zone.

facepalm2.gif

Not only have we all been talking - except yourself, naturally, who is apart from analytical thought - about refining interior plays for this team, but also about finding continuity between STAT & Melo on designed plays. Something that is underused but has shown glimmers of brilliance.

We can't rely on 75% 3 point shooting and Special Olympics offence AND defence from opponents every night.

I get that you're not the sharpest tool in the shed. But the insistent BLAH is just boring.

ばかやろ