Knicks V Raptors - Tue April 5 @ 7:30

smokes

Huge Member
Good to see us hitting the 3 ball early. Just hope they stop when it stops falling!

Yes we are playing good effort on D again, if we keep this up for the whole game that will be 4 games on the bounce with above average defensive effort in every game. A turnaround isn't out of the realms of possibility it seems.

smokes

Huge Member
Crazy⑧s;172657 said:
Go second unit!

Looks like D'Ant's looking for some back court syncing between AC & TD

And they are showing it! That fast break was beautifully run including the outlet from Shawne Williams over the top, who knew he could throw a pass like that huh?

I still find it scary that we can play good D and give up 26 in a quarter though!

TakMan

Rotation player
Panda Watch

Just on a sidenote and out of interest Anthony Randolph has 14pts, 6reb, 1Blk in just under 17 minutes. Will he be the one that got away. Other than that it's good to see the Knicks playing like a team. Clinching the playoffs may have liberated the players mentally.

smokes

Huge Member
And it's really nice to see MDA trusting the 2nd unit to keep things going here in the 2nd I hope he will keep them in as long as possible while the lead is comfortable double digits.

Excellent 1st Q & the O was on FIRE putting up 39 but wish we would have held them under 26 especially after a 13-0 lead. But hey, 13 point lead is a 13 point lead (no matter the score). Great energy on defense though & my boy from FSU went OFF!!! Starting to love TD23... This kid is special

smokes

Huge Member
What was with Walker on that shot? Totally wide open, passes it up and then gets it back and shoots it? Really strange.

Still we are ballin' damn can you say 80 point first half? :lol:

I called for a STATEMENT game heading into tonight! Made it known we could win by 25-30.... Now it's looking like we could win by 50! Yo... If we win by 50 + keeping them under 100? Ahahah

Now you all see why I'm willing to have TD23 as our future PG! He's a STAR in the making!!!

smokes

Huge Member
THAT is the midrange shot you wanna see Stat taking already facing the basket catch and shoot from the pass over the back from Billups.

Billups orchestrating like a don out there.