Huge game tomorrow vs the 76ers

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
and ima be there, look out for melo chants and MVP chants for STAT gotta give our boys som support and hopefully steal the homecourt from philly( highly unlikely to be many knicks fans) well be loud holla at cha boy

Yeah would be a nice win to gain some more momentum before we enter the playoffs. It's also better for the stats to finish 6th rather than 7th (for those who read an almanach in 10-15 years).

Practically it's a meaningless game though. 6th or 7th spot doesn't really make a difference in terms of our chances in the playoffs. We're gonna face a tough opponent, no matter if it's Boston or Miami and we won't have home court.

4th seed should be our target for next season. It's so much better to approach the playofs with home court advantage, plus we'd beat Atlanta no question!

Having said that, I'd still love us to beat the Sixers, for pride n all that.

Go Knicks!

The 6th seed is extremely important. Anything is possible once the playoffs start unless your an 8th seed such as the Pacers. It's a new season come playoff time & everyone starts off 0-0.

The 6th seed means a lot. I wouldn't be all that shocked if the 76ers, who's been HOT as of late; shocks & upsets a team like the Celtics during the 1st round. It's not likely but it is possible, which means they face the Bulls during the 2nd round.

The 76ers are a tough squad who can grind with E.Brand down low. The Hawks pushed the Celtics 7 games a couple years ago & that Hawks team was no where near as good as this years Hawks team. Boston was also younger back then too. I'm not giving BOS a free series vs any team, without having to first earn it.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
The 6th seed is extremely important. Anything is possible once the playoffs start unless your an 8th seed such as the Pacers. It's a new season come playoff time & everyone starts off 0-0.

The 6th seed means a lot. I wouldn't be all that shocked if the 76ers, who's been HOT as of late; shocks & upsets a team like the Celtics during the 1st round. It's not likely but it is possible, which means they face the Bulls during the 2nd round.

The 76ers are a tough squad who can grind with E.Brand down low. The Hawks pushed the Celtics 7 games a couple years ago & that Hawks team was no where near as good as this years Hawks team. Boston was also younger back then too. I'm not giving BOS a free series vs any team, without having to first earn it.

Actually if Boston were to play Philly in the 1st round, either as a 2-7 or 3-6 matchup, the winner would not play Chicago, they would get the winner or the Knicks/Heat series. Chicago is the 1st seed, which means they get the winner of the 4-5 matchup, while the winner of the 2-7 plays the winner of 3-6. Its not like the NFL where the top seed gets the lowest seed remaining.

As for the playoff seeding, it would be nice to get the 6th seed, but in the end I dont care if its 6th or 7th, same diffrence, as long as we get Miami Im cool. Still would be nice to beat Philly tonight though, keep the momentum going into the playoffs.

Kiyaman

Legend
A must win for both teams

I never respected Doug Collins coaching style even when he coached
Jordan in Chicago (Collins shouldve listen to his assistant Phil Jackson
Tri-Angle LOL). And when Doug Collins tried to make a comeback in
Washington with Jordan was just a pityful team-performance showing
no type of development for the young players, but the Washington Wizards
did have the highest marketing in bussine$$$ with an old Jordan.

The new and improve headcoach Doug Collins have the Philly 76ers on
a "coach to player high", mediocre Philly 76ers has not lost 3 straight
games since November.
What Collins has fed into Holiday/ Iggy/ Young/and Brand this season has
to be some great stuff, b/c Doug Collins has made the list of the top-3
best headcoaches of the year (George Karl is also one of the top-3).

The Knicks will have to show no-weakness in any area of court vs the
Philly 76ers tonight to take this WIN. This is the game the Knicks must
win for the 6th seed, and the game Doug Collins have to win to stay in
contention of coach of the year (Philly is 0-2 in their last two games).

Doug Collins same-page system vs celebrity coach Dantoni's 3-super-stars.....
April 6, at 7 pm.
:smokin: :gony: :smokin:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
damn it was amazing, i almost got into a few fights out there being a knicks fan and yankee fan. the phillies field and wells fargo share the same parking lot so i ran into a BUNCH of phillies fans on my way to park and lemme tell you i let em have it. all i would say "new york yankees, 2009 world series champions" and they would all look at me with so much hate i loved it. and inside the sixers game was insane we were chanting melo, mvp( stat) billups douglas but we were well represented. i got videos ill be posting up later. awesome time.

petescud

Starter
totally awesome...Philly fans suck too...surprised you didn't get in a fight with those assholes

damn it was amazing, i almost got into a few fights out there being a knicks fan and yankee fan. the phillies field and wells fargo share the same parking lot so i ran into a BUNCH of phillies fans on my way to park and lemme tell you i let em have it. all i would say "new york yankees, 2009 world series champions" and they would all look at me with so much hate i loved it. and inside the sixers game was insane we were chanting melo, mvp( stat) billups douglas but we were well represented. i got videos ill be posting up later. awesome time.

Yeah Philly fans are nasty.. You got lucky nothing popped off :lol:

But yeah on TV it was clear NY was was in the house in full force

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I love going to Heat games wearing a Knick jersey. People go bananas there when I had my Houston jersey.(got a bid burn in it and tossed it :/) They say any jersey but that and any team but that. They to this day are sore about that Houston buzzer beater. I love it!

Hope we play MIA round 1. Got my custom made STAT n MELO #17 jersey ready for war.

Me & my older bro been waiting for the playoffs for 7 years. Both have 800 saved each for game 1 of the series. Hopefully I can find a scalper selling 2 good seat for about 500 each & use the other 300 on food, gas money, drinks etc etc.

I've never been to an NBA playoff game, I know MIA fans will come off the tickets left & right but am I saving too much? Is 500 even enough to find a ticket? I have no idea. I'm down for taking the cheapest ticket too. I just wanna see us play live & soak in the feeling & moment of Knicks playoff basketball. Been a long time coming.

Only stay about 5 hours from Miami (St.Pete/Tampa). So I really hope we get MIA round 1. What type of ticket could 500 land me though?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
totally awesome...Philly fans suck too...surprised you didn't get in a fight with those assholes

damn i wanted to fight so bad we were ready for it, we got into a mini altercation with some crackhead fan but he pussyed out and left.

Yeah Philly fans are nasty.. You got lucky nothing popped off :lol:

But yeah on TV it was clear NY was was in the house in full force

yea it was crazy right from the get-go we were loud and chanted melo when melo had the ball for the first time haha, as well as mvp with stat. and on one early possession i remember all us new-yorkers chanting defense, im sure those of you watching heard it.

dude i wish something popped off i was ready hahaha. btw they get a different look about them when they find out your from brooklyn; almost a fear thing haha

Yeah the atmosphere was fantastic, great job guys!

I remember the Atlanta and New Jersey games aswell. Like home games.

yea i heard from my brother who was watching the game at home that we were pretty loud last night; glad we won hahah

smokes

Huge Member
Not gonna lie I was near full fledged panic when we started blowing that lead :lol:

Haha seriously man... After Chauncey going down... The lead gets cut to 3... I'm screaming in my head TIME OUT TIME OUT TIME OUT and then they cut the lead to 1 and Amare rolls his ankle... I'm like

lollljan.jpg

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea thats when i got into a little scuffle with sixers fans when the lead evaporated, and i swear to you i was calling for timeout( and waiting for one ) since the lead was down to single digits and didnt get called till we were only up 3 or 1 it was pathetic. i understand letting them play through it and i like that about dantoni but sometimes you just have to

smokes

Huge Member
yea thats when i got into a little scuffle with sixers fans when the lead evaporated, and i swear to you i was calling for timeout( and waiting for one ) since the lead was down to single digits and didnt get called till we were only up 3 or 1 it was pathetic. i understand letting them play through it and i like that about dantoni but sometimes you just have to

Yeah, I don't mind playing through when it gets to single digits... But when it was down to 3 they had hit back to back fast break baskets, the crowd was going crazy, they were obviously pumped as hell... Timeout should have happened there and they wait another possession and they cut it straight to one.

Ah well, was a fun game to watch overall bet it was sick in the stadium.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Yeah, I don't mind playing through when it gets to single digits... But when it was down to 3 they had hit back to back fast break baskets, the crowd was going crazy, they were obviously pumped as hell... Timeout should have happened there and they wait another possession and they cut it straight to one.

Ah well, was a fun game to watch overall bet it was sick in the stadium.

thats what im saying once they had those fast-break baskets i figured a timeout shouldve been called right away. i mean we came off 2 shot-clock violations and turnovers so why not call one loll.

it was insane over there right from the get-go you could hear chants of de-fense from knicks fans and throughout it was just insane you shouldve seen the shit we pulled on our way out the stadium and in the parking lots. lemme sum it up EVERY LAST ONE OF THE SIXERS FAITHFUL WANTED TO KILL US lmfaooo