Knicks @ Nets: Battle: New York

TakMan

Rotation player
Man those Nets are a really really shit team. I mean like really really shit. Kinicks will need to try hard to lose this one.

smokes

Huge Member
Derrick Brown really impressing me w/ his playing time lately.

edit: The Yes announcers aren't to bad. They sound as if they are so used to NJ loosing it's become normal.

I know I just prefer our MSG broadcast team :)

So did we play a good first quarter? Any highlights worth talking about? I got the time difference wrong today :(

Knicks really starting to run away with this one. @RunningJumper... Right on bro. TD23 is starting to create & make outstanding passes! Dude's really truning into a solid PG prospect. Already with like 5 or 6 assists tonight! Scary good considering the fact he's only a 2nd year raw talent & pretty much a 1st year player learning on the fly... Sky is the limits for this kid man.

la2ny

Starter
Melo is a board magnet man....The guy just absorbs them. And if Big Shot keeps his shot going into the playoffs :)

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
Does anybody remember when Melo choked Vujacic (however you spell that sh*t)?? LMAO...
And will Somebody put a hand in outlaws face please

Yeah... As soon as we landed Melo I knew we landed one of... If not the best rebounding SF's in the game today & Lopez has done next to NOTHING this quarter & only has 1 maybe 2 board all game. I love it. I never thought I'd say this, but the Knicks are starting to show we have a pretty deep bench. Not just based off tonight... For the last 6 or 7 games! Production everywhere & it's more than obvious Shelden needs to be our starting Center heading into the playoffs!

smokes

Huge Member
Brook Lopez is such a soft ass pussy...

Look at this retard 1 rebound in the half when we don't have a player taller than 6.9 on the floor LMAO..

Weak bitch

Yeah, I also remember when JJ chocked Melo! ahaha. Thats what I like about JJ; his fire & hurt. Dude wants to compete & win every night. He sucks, but he has effort & heart. Couldn't ask for a better 3rd string PF or even Center than JJ. He sucks as a starter or even 2nd string... But I'll take JJ on a deep team any day of the week.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
Yeah, I also remember when JJ chocked Melo! ahaha. Thats what I like about JJ; his fire & hurt. Dude wants to compete & win every night. He sucks, but he has effort & heart. Couldn't ask for a better 3rd string PF or even Center than JJ. He sucks as a starter or even 2nd string... But I'll take JJ on a deep team any day of the week.

Yea, JJ is the reason Marty collins' face got in the way of Melo's fist lol.. KFFQ I think you called it yo,Melo might put up 45-50 tonight. With like 15-20 rebounds.

Even tho NJ sucks, we lookin good tonight as a unit. The whole team is percolating on these bastards!

la2ny

Starter
OMG Ive never seen anyone shoot a NBA w/o even trying. Like he tosses it so easy it doesn't look like he even holds his follow through. Just Crazy!

Yeah, we thought Amare was soft? Hell no. Not when compared to Lopez who's a damn Center... We shut him down the 2nd quarter & I loved our 2nd quarter defense only allowing 20 points. Our offense hasn't missed a beat without Amare which is a great sign.

Much better than being down by as many as 15 & trailing by 10 heading into the half (like last NJ meeting). Hope to see us whipe the floor with NJ on their home court the entire 2nd quarter. Lets kick this shitty franchise while they're down.

Yeah YungMelo I "called it", but the writing was on the wall. We all knew that the offense was going through Melo tonight first & foremost; especially considering the fact that Amare is in street clothes for the Nets game. The Nets were & are without D-Will & their a horrible team. Melo never wanted to get traded to these bums & I think he's playing with extra hatred for a team that was trying to pressure him into going to the Nets. He's trying to "stick it" to em tonight! Only way he doesn't put up 45-50 is if MDA pulls him due to a blow out.

TakMan

Rotation player
I'm surprised Lopez isn't spending more time near the paint. Again Shelden WIlliams started the game and hasn't appeared since he was subbed off following 4 minutes of play. Don't get it. Other than that, it will be interesting to see whether the Knicks can hold a lead till the end for a change.

smokes

Huge Member
I'm surprised Lopez isn't spending more time near the paint. Again Shelden WIlliams started the game and hasn't appeared since he was subbed off following 4 minutes of play. Don't get it. Other than that, it will be interesting to see whether the Knicks can hold a lead till the end for a change.

SMH... Nets should have traded Lopez instead of Favors in the D-Will deal and got more back... I guarantee Favors will be twice the player Lopez is 2 years down the line. This kid is a beast.

Hell yeah, Favors is the much better talent & NJ never gave him a chance to get his feet back. Only reason why I don't trade Lopez instead of Favors is because the Center position is so important.

On a side note? I don't think Williams stays in NJ & the Nets get SCREWED in the long run. Losing Favors, this year 1st round lottery back & a solid PG in Harris will set them back at least 5 years if Williams refuses to sign an extension. Unless Howard is willing to go to NJ... Williams leaves. He's a winning PG & NO WAY he's willing to WASTE his NBA career in ghost town Nets land. No way. If Lopez & Jay-Z is "the best" they have to offer D-Will... He's gone for a real championship contender. Wouldn't suprise me if D-Will ends up with a team like Atlanta. Very talented & legit team.

smokes

Huge Member
Hell yeah, Favors is the much better talent & NJ never gave him a chance to get his feet back. Only reason why I don't trade Lopez instead of Favors is because the Center position is so important.

On a side note? I don't think Williams stays in NJ & the Nets get SCREWED in the long run. Losing Favors, this year 1st round lottery back & a solid PG in Harris will set them back at least 5 years if Williams refuses to sign an extension. Unless Howard is willing to go to NJ... Williams leaves. He's a winning PG & NO WAY he's willing to WASTE his NBA career in ghost town Nets land. No way. If Lopez & Jay-Z is "the best" they have to offer D-Will... He's gone for a real championship contender. Wouldn't suprise me if D-Will ends up with a team like Atlanta. Very talented & legit team.

Well Favors is 2 inches smaller and can rebound a lot better than Lopez. He can block shots too. More athletic. He could play C pretty good in this current NBA I think. Only thing he doesn't have is any kind of "shot". If he develops a 12-15 footer he is deadly.

Also don't forget the Nets gave 2 x first round picks which are pretty much guaranteed high lottery picks. They could have probably just done Harris + Lopez for D-Will straight up. That trade was an Isaiah trade :lol:

Definitely a franchise killer if they can't keep D-Will.

I hope the Jazz get the 1st or 2nd overall pick & draft Irving ahahahah that would KILL NJ Net fans (who been dreaming of Irving all year) after they lose D-Will.

Anyone think ATL would be a great fit for D-Will with talents like Joe Johnson, Josh Smith, Jamal Crawford (If he stays with em) & I cant remeber their Centers name but I know he's a big time beast on the boards.

TakMan

Rotation player
C'mon. How can you not smile when you see Jeffries play 'D'. Funniest part of it all is that he puts the rest of the Knicks to shame. Well done JJ