Knicks @ Nets: Battle: New York

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Also, I don't care what anyone says, the defense has gotten markedly better.

It has, it just needs to be a little more consistent now...because we have lulls where we let the other team back in it, but overall it's improved.

But also remember that Jersey didn't have D-Will, Morrow (who systematically lights us up), and Humphries, so tonight's game can't be judged on it's own...but there's no doubt that the Knicks have shown some improved defensive tendencies in this winning streak.

Most can agree to disagree about MDA, but when I read that thread about some fans wishing NY would miss the playoffs? Just for the coach to be fired? Thats sick. After we haven't seen them win a playoff game in well over 7 years? That KnicksFan who created that thread about wanting us to miss out on the playoffs during our 6 game losing streak... Doesn't deserve to be a NY fan in my eyes. Go root for the future Brooklyn Nets with any other fake Knick fan who jump ship.

Also, I made it known a couple days ago when NY was 4.5 games back of ATL for the 5th seed, that NY has yet to be eliminated from contension. I was laughed @ for pointing something as simple as that out. NY2LA said we had no chance of making it to the Eastern Conf Finals because it's not 99 anymore. I'll agree to disagree. We can compete against any Eastern Conf team. Everyone starts the playoffs 0-0-0. Our Defense is improving over night too! Don't look now, but the Knicks are 3 games back of ATL with 3 game left. ATL's on a 3 game skid...

NY17

Benchwarmer
I want to get excited about the defense, but the Nets are a shit offense to begin with...and they were missing 4 out of 5 of their starters. It was pretty much Lopez and a bunch of D-Leaguers. Good, comfortable win without Stoudemire though.

Lol a friend of mines who went to the game said it looked liek the Nets fan got his ass handed to him in that fight lmaooo. Nets took 2 Ls tonight

I just think it's gonna be funny when D-Will leaves the soon to be Brooklyn Nets for a true contender. No way he allows his career to rot in hell with a horrible NBA franchise such as the Nets. Lopez is softer than soft cotton. It's pahetic to watch a natural Center like Lopez struggle to rebound against a team that lacks size & rebounding ability from both the PF & SF positions. Unless Howard goes to Brooklyn... D-Will is leaving town as fast as you can say "gone" & I'm gonna love every second of watching that franchise burn in hell of the NBA darkness. If Lopez is "the best" NJ can offer Williams, lmao, he's out of there.

Which means? They'll have then lost a great prospect & real talent in Favors, a solid starting PG in Harris (who had no help in NJ) & a couple be top 3 lottery pick this year. Plus other draft picks. It'll set that franchise back 5-10+ long years. Not that it'll bother NJ fans; they won't have a team to call "their own" anymore to begin with. The NBA & Basketball is coming to an end 4 NJ