An Ode To Amar'e

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
A CAPTAIN WORTHY OF GREAT PRAISE

Amare-Stoudemire-Wallpaper.jpg

As our team takes to the post-season floor for the first time in 7 years, there is one individual that can be put on a higher pedestal than any other:
Amar'e Stoudemire. He has been our constant, played through injury, taken the role of disciplinarian and remained the juggernaut he has always been under the amplified scrutiny of The City That Never Sleeps.

Our leader, saviour, voice and heart.

amare-allstar.jpg

Thank you, Amar'e.

有り難う​

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
damn that dunk was insane! and i bump this thread, STAT has been everything we couldve asked for and more. setting bar even higher, STAT is our guy. without him i doubt melo wouldve been so high strung on coming to NY, or other stars looking at NY as an attraction. STAT took us to the next level and for that im forever grateful and will always have a high respect for him

Yeah Amare changed the culture of the franchise. But Melo was coming back home to NY regardless; with or without Stoudemire. Melo is a star in his own right & could have got either CP3 (For sure) or maybe even Dwight Howard to come to New York. All I know is, he's always dreamed of playing for his home of New York, with the Knicks, inside the worlds most famous arena; under the bright lights of Manhattan.

I think one thing is for sure, he would have stayed with Denver until the offseason if Amare weren't with the Knicks & leading us to the playoffs. Without Amare, I think the Knicks would have been left in the dark this year while Melo tried to win a ring in Denver this year.