Your Favorite Knick

I'm curious to see who is everyone's favorite on this current roster.

I would have to say; Toney D, Shawne Williams and Anthony Carter

I don't like Stat and Melo as much they seem too arrogant and cocky like they got a fake Ny swag.

I'm curious to see who is everyone's favorite on this current roster.

I would have to say; Toney D, Shawne Williams and Anthony Carter

I don't like Stat and Melo as much they seem too arrogant and cocky like they got a fake Ny swag.
Hating on your teams superstars after being down in the shithole for a decade..

jamalj.jpg

Amre & Melo are 1 & 1. I'm thankful for em. I loved Starks but I always dreamed of another top 10 star to pair with Ewing to eliminate MJ, Pippen & Chicago. 17-18 years later? My NY dreams finally came true. Star power. I have a strong feeling I'll witness these guys bring us a championship; something I've never seen as a Knicks, Jets or Rays fan. Been close a bunch of times though.

Amare changed the culture of our franchise & has been our only true top 10 superstar since Ewing. I'll always respect Stoudemire for coming to New York.

I love Amare but he's not Carmelo. Melo is something rare. I rank Melo right up there with LeBron but he's a much better clutch performer with the pressure on. He's dreamed of coming to the Knicks & MSG since his Syracuse days. Forced his way out of DEN for us. I pride Melo for that.

2 & 2 belong to TD23 & Fields. Home Grown Talent. Watched TD23 develope since his FSU days (my team). Went crazy when LA traded Douglas to us. Fields? Most productive NY rookie since Mark Jackson.

STAT1

Starter
STAT first
Melo & Billups second
Landry, AC, Turiaf & Douglas third

Jeffries fifteenth

cathaytrader

Benchwarmer
Amare is way and above my favourite Knick right now for many reasons.
1. He loves NY and wanted to be here. He is proud to be a Knick.
2. He took the challenge of making the Knicks relevant again and he achieved it BC (before Carmelo)
3. He has backed up his words with spectacular play.

Toney Douglas is my second favourite. Guy has heart and when he's on his scoring is outstanding. These two guys remind me of Ewing and Starks.

Amare is way and above my favourite Knick right now for many reasons.
1. He loves NY and wanted to be here. He is proud to be a Knick.
2. He took the challenge of making the Knicks relevant again and he achieved it BC (before Carmelo)
3. He has backed up his words with spectacular play.

Toney Douglas is my second favourite. Guy has heart and when he's on his scoring is outstanding. These two guys remind me of Ewing and Starks.
:agreed: Amare is my favorite Knick but other than him and Melo its a tie between Shawne Williams and Douglas.

It was a tie with Landry and Melo until I met both of them.

Landry was ight but he wasn't funny. When I met him I said "Hey aren't you Models Employee of the month Leeroy Jenkins?" he was like "I dunno I guess" he was nice though and signed autographs for like 20+ people

Melo on the other hand was AWESOME! Carried a kinda champion like swagger. I talked to him for a little and he was a really cool guy. He was nice to everyone and talked to everybody, signed for almost everyone, gave me his autograph and a picture. I told him he needs to hurry it up and break that garden scoring record and he said "don't worry it'll happen any day now" and laughed.

So Melo is my new favorite.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
It was a tie with Landry and Melo until I met both of them.

Landry was ight but he wasn't funny. When I met him I said "Hey aren't you Models Employee of the month Leeroy Jenkins?" he was like "I dunno I guess" he was nice though and signed autographs for like 20+ people

Melo on the other hand was AWESOME! Carried a kinda champion like swagger. I talked to him for a little and he was a really cool guy. He was nice to everyone and talked to everybody, signed for almost everyone, gave me his autograph and a picture. I told him he needs to hurry it up and break that garden scoring record and he said "don't worry it'll happen any day now" and laughed.

So Melo is my new favorite.
haha YES:lol:.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Melo - The guys just a winner and a beast. Love how clutch he is as well, you need a player like this in NY if you want to be successful IMO.

Also like Turiaf with the energy and passion he brings to the table.

InGodsHands

Benchwarmer
I only like Turiaf because of his defence he reminds me of golden years for Knicks - the 90's - when we were winning games 85-80 instead of 130-118:barf: