Lets not forget about Amare

Deathstroke

Benchwarmer
Melo maybe a bigger star than Amare but he took us on his back and carried us for 4 months and said the "Knicks are back" and so far he's delivered. We may have Melo but lets not forget whose team this is(for how much longer I don't know) and who made us relevant again. We owe alot to Amare.

Blumatic

Rotation player
Before STAT even signed with us he said he was bringing Melo to NY. Melo may become the popular Knick among the NBA but among Knick Knation, STAT will always be more appreciated.

I dont really like the who's team it is thing. Melo is the best player on this team, no doubt. But STAT is the heart and soul of this organization. Billups though command respect from STAT and Melo. I like that balance. Its a very good checks and banlances system of leadership.

How could I forget STAT?

Last time we've played Indiana with him in the lineup, Tyler phucking Hansbrough looked like an All Star, yesterday (with no Amar'e) - he looked like the useless overrated guy he (Hansbrough) really is.

Looks like STAT has found his own unique way to stay fresh in our minds lol

ps: Just some irony guys. I'm not hating on STAT, it's just a funny way of looking at things. The Hansbrough comparison came to my mind during the game. He did nothing this time. And he killed us twice, playing against STAT.