Knicks @ Pacers:Phuck Your Pace Indiana!

Zylx

Benchwarmer
16-5 Run after the timeout leading into Halftime. Knicks have the momentum now. Billups,Anthony,and Douglas are hitting 3s like crazy. I couldn't help but smile at the defense on Hibbert. They saw how he was dictating the flow for the Pacers Offense in the 1st quarter.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
Solid first half, the second unit gavve up a little, but we brought it back. Defense lookin good for the mst part. Melo and billups lightin it up, TD solid as well.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Great post defence and active hands.

Good to see the 3s dropping but would like to see a bit more inside game.

SoCal KnicksFan

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;173919 said:
Great post defence and active hands.

Good to see the 3s dropping but would like to see a bit more inside game.
If we could show more of an inside game and be able to carry it into the playoffs, we will be one dangerous team for anyone.

smokes

Huge Member
Yeah they have seriously weak insight. Our defense was "great" and Indiana "are not scoring well this half" when they scored 60 on us in a half?!!?!?

Seriously, listening to local announcers other than MSG is horribly painful 9 times out of 10.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Need to end this little run by Indiana. We been moving the ball pretty well, just need to knock down the open shot when we get it. Defense needs to protect penetration in the paint as well.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
Yeah they have seriously weak insight. Our defense was "great" and Indiana "are not scoring well this half" when they scored 60 on us in a half?!!?!?

Seriously, listening to local announcers other than MSG is horribly painful 9 times out of 10.

Agreed! Its bad enough they went on an 11-0 run, but hearing them talk about BS makes me wanna slit my wrists lol.

smokes

Huge Member
Smart play from Billups and Anthony these guys do know how to keep a game close even when we are playing worse than the other team.

For the most part this has been a 2 man game, at least on offense, Billups and Anthony had their hands in almost every score.