Knicks @ Pacers:Phuck Your Pace Indiana!

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Feels good to have somebody you're not shaky on taking the last shot.

+1 Having someone as clutch as Melo can make all the diffrence in a playoff series where the teams are pretty equal. Unbelievable we got this guy in the prime of his career that loves playing in NYC and lives for the big moments on the big stages.

I just got three words:

I LOOOOOOOOVE Melo!!!

Kid has no fear. NONE. We havent had a clutch shot maker like him since Bernie.

Also what happened to that guy Knicksfan?

SoCal KnicksFan

Benchwarmer
Melo now has 16 go-ahead FGs in final 10 seconds of a game since 2003-2004. That is the most of any player in the NBA in that span. The best part is he is a NY Knick!!!

Sons of Thunder

Benchwarmer
Melo now has 16 go-ahead FGs in final 10 seconds of a game since 2003-2004. That is the most of any player in the NBA in that span. The best part is he is a NY Knick!!!

Captain Clutch foreal! Combine that with Amar'e who leads the NBA in 4th-quarter scoring, and we have some dramatic playoff finishes in store for us in the coming month!

Wargames

Starter
I just watched the game again and it was a great win I got to give credit to the knicks for turning it around and playing well. Also Mike D'antoni is doing all the things a good coach should do so I'm going to give him credit too. Playing at least one Big all night because the pacers are bigger, calling a time out to figure out a final play, playing a decent rotation of players. Nice :afro:

jimkcchief88

All Star
I know LJ was primed an ready to start talking about "34 points?? are you happy New York? Melo scored 34 but he's selfish, doesn't play D, etc."

But homeboy's gotta bury that shit yet again. Melo has put this team on his back and said "don't worry guys, I'll get us there."

All of that shit being said....this game was way too close.

Yeah hopefully we can close the book on LJ's Melo is lazy on defense BS. I'm telling you fans like LJ is why MELO wanted no part of staying Cowtown Denver.

iSaYughh

Starter
Yeah hopefully we can close the book on LJ's Melo is lazy on defense BS. I'm telling you fans like LJ is why MELO wanted no part of staying Cowtown Denver.

And Melo has never been lazy! Look at that mans overall work ethic. You don't look, move, and produce as he does by being "lazy". He also led Cuse to a TITLE as a freshman....a lazy person can't do that and command that respect.

His defensive problems are more bc...he ain't a perfect player (yet). The fact he has usually risen to the challenge defensively in big games vs big opponents shows he can.

Melo just needs to adopt some Black Mamba into his bloodstream. Kobe of course diff player, but I view them similarly for their ability to dominate a game offensively, unique size and skills to their position, and their versatility of moves and repertorie, clutch shots, and wanting to be the guy taking those shots.

Melo will become our Kobe, with the sf-pf hybrid type body and athleticism, to Kobe's sg-sf body/athletics.

He's 26. NYC, a playoff series in MSG, and a full offseason after and I see him taking the league by storm next yr.

smokes

Huge Member
I just watched the game again and it was a great win I got to give credit to the knicks for turning it around and playing well. Also Mike D'antoni is doing all the things a good coach should do so I'm going to give him credit too. Playing at least one Big all night because the pacers are bigger, calling a time out to figure out a final play, playing a decent rotation of players. Nice :afro:

Haha...

I'll give MDA credit for keeping the team at least half-honest on defense. We were lacking yesterday but it's not all coaches fault and missing a 6'10 athletic beast in the middle hurts (even if he does suck on defense).

But calling a time out with 8 seconds left in the game? You're giving him credit for that? :lol:

Though yes I agree great game I was feeling that game from the first minute!