Knicks @ Pacers:Phuck Your Pace Indiana!

smokes

Huge Member
Nice moving and grooving to the hole on the last couple of plays! Speaking of which is there an MSG broadcast of this game?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
That's exactly what we need from Landry Fields! Confidence and aggression going to the hoop. I like that he posted on the first play of the game, we need him to do so much in the first round.

Go Leeroy!!

Zylx

Benchwarmer
I must be dreaming. Carmelo passed to Jeffries for the 3 o.o. Wonder if it was designed that way.

smokes

Huge Member
If things continue like this it will be interesting to see how we do down the stretch of a close game. All of our recent games we took huge leads I wanna see what these guys are gonna do in close games.

Zylx

Benchwarmer
Well so far we got a big problem. No pun intended. Hibbert is directing the flow of the game because of his inside presence.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
High scoring first quarter, tied up at 33 a piece. Melo is definatley on his game tonight, already got 14 points.

These next couple games are pretty important for us as if we lose we could possibly fall to the 7th seed for a potential matchup with Miami, or win and get the 6th for a potential matchup with Boston. I prefer to play Miami, but in the end I will be happy to play a comeptitive series against etiher team.

smokes

Huge Member
This little drought we have going is taking us out of the game. We need a bucket

It's ok man, long way to go in this one. Not convinced by our defense this game though. Hope the second half will show an improvement.

la2ny

Starter
It's ok man, long way to go in this one. Not convinced by our defense this game though. Hope the second half will show an improvement.
Just don't want it to get out of hand too soon

Edit:Melo gettin MVP Chants lol

smokes

Huge Member
I don't like this 2-3 zone defense we play though.

It usually ends up with either Melo or Stat standing around in the middle being lazy not going out to contest.

la2ny

Starter
Im liking the Melo penetration and kick out. Guys have to hit shots though.

Also I'd prefer if we manned up because Indy has some pretty decent shooters and I h8 playing a position rather than a player on D.