Celtics Fans Dont Want To See Us In The Playoffs Check It!

GoNYK127

Benchwarmer
A lot of them think the C's are going to take it easy, with maybe the Knicks picking up one along the way. I saw one poster say something about not having Perkins isn't that bad of a loss because they were playing us. How could not having Perks be beneficial, Hansbrough and Hibbert looked like All-Stars a few weeks ago against us. Perkins will be missed in this series.

IMO, I think the Knicks take it in 6.:gony:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
These guys are way underrating our bench. TD is going to surprise them and have a big series IMO. Look for Walker to play with heart as he is a former Celtic. Boston is 9-11 in their last 20 and vulnerable. We got this!

I believe its all Docs fault all year he has been saying that his starting 5 of pp, Jesus Shuttlesworth, Garknee, and Perk were never beaten in a series when all healthy and all staring and while that is true what gimmick is he going top use this year ive also read that they wanted the 76ers in the first round and thought the heat would lose so i wonder what excuses or fake injuries we will see comming out of this crew?

I believe when the deal was done they just gave up on pursuing the title thier window was this year would be nice to close it shut just like Pat did to Birds aging wise Celts in the 90s when Stu Jackson was the coach..if we upset them back to irrelevancy for the C's

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Wow wtf? These guys are underestimating our bench and our defense, I really hope they get caught off guard and get caught slippin.

Yeah there fans are under estimating our team as a whole, especially the bench and D, but that's how it is. In fairness, I have seen a lot of fans on here under estimate the Celtics as well, its what fans do.

All that matters is that the players don't under estimate their opponent, and I don't see either team doing that in this series.

wuchich14

Rookie
let me say this: i bet on the celtics the other night vs washington (boston-3) not knowing doc rivers was gonna rest his players and hand the heat the 2 seed. how can they possibly say that they have the bench advantage.

1.jermaine oneil- washed up, cant jump and javale mcghee made jermaine his bitch the entire game

2.jeff green- decent all around player, good athleticism

3.glen davis- decent but a little overrated in my opinion, settles for the jumper too much

4.von wafer- the absolute worst player ive ever seen play.. might as well fold the d league if they dont have anyone better than him. i personally hold him responsible for me losing 50 bucks.. youll see how bad he is tonite

5.delonte west- ugliest dude in the league but a decent backup point gaurd

im not saying were gonna win this series.. i do think its gonna go 6 or 7 games but i definately dont think the above mentioned guys are more formidable than douglas, williams, williams, walker, carter and rony.. i really hope jeffries doesnt see much playing time..

Sage

Rotation player
4.von wafer- the absolute worst player ive ever seen play.. might as well fold the d league if they dont have anyone better than him. i personally hold him responsible for me losing 50 bucks.. youll see how bad he is tonite

The missed dunk/celebrating missed dunk and causing a turnover was pretty entertaining though.

I think teams should fear us going in to the playoffs as the Knicks can turn on the points at any time (note I didn't say whenever they want to, just any time), massive X factor.

I think Boston's experience will get them through, but I'll be cheering for the Knicks all the way. I even bought a Knicks Playoffs 2011 tshirt. :)