HOUSTON's shape

Trin_Starr

Starter
I have to agree with DaSilva on this one!
You guys are hating on Houston too much!
This guy is a guaranteed 20pts a night, and the way they were doubling steph last season, his consistent shooting would have definitely been a huge plus.
Although he played 50 games, he shot an amazing 43% from 3pt range and was 92% from the FT line. Steph is my boy, but if the game is on the line, we all know that if you want a 3, pass the rock to houston, or if the other team is fouling us to send us to the FT line, make sure the ball is in houston's hands. I mean....look at the Mavericks game - Houston dropped a 3 off a Marbury assist to send the game into overtime!

There is no need to trade Houston now......for whom? Nobody wants his contract and shaky knees....but u know what.....he is gonna still drop 20+ pts a night for the knicks over the next 2 years, and then my friends is when he will enter in the last year of his contract.....$20mil off cap space.....Trust me, GM's who want to rebuild, will definitely give up superstar players to have him!

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
i'm new to this site...but basically i was wondering - how good is jamal crawford? it didn't seem like there were a lot of other teams pursuing him this offseason besides the knics. al;though he averaged 17 points a game, it was on a very bad team, and he shot only 38% from the floor. scoring 17 points a game on a bad team while shooting a lot of shots and not making many of them isn't exactly a great feat.

kay

Rookie
i don't know which games u guys were watching last season, but i watched every game until i started to predict them losing, and your beloved houston never scored 20 pts every game.. I expect if your making an enormous amount of $$$$$$, i expect that player to at least if their having a bad game rack up on assists and steals. they need some livlier players to bring the excitment back........ i love NY but our team sucked last year and i don't want the same embarassment this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/list][/b]

Trin_Starr

Starter
Kay, I understand your point about getting someone more worth the $100mil salary, but you have to think realistically.

We all know that for Allan's salary we can get someone of a much great caliber, but other than dreaming.....no one is going to trade for Allan right now.....not with his contract or knee knjury.
And you definitely don't expect Houston to walk into Penn Plaza and be like Isiah.....hey you know what.....you guys are overpaying me....Please give me like a 25% pay cut!
The dude is here to stay......
the guy is overpaid but can score when called upon.
Take a look at Anderson however. He is overpaid and can't do one shit!
Now that's worse and definitely warrants a trade!

Take a look at Houston's game by game statline:
http://www.nba.com/playerfile/allan_houston/game_by_game_stats.html

kay

Rookie
ok ok your right i just get so frustrated with them, and houston rich ass, anderson is a bum i don't know why they even got him. tell me something; did they trade harrington and that fat neck bastard oh damn i forgot his name, but if u have seen his neck u know who i'm talking about. his the biggest bum. i thought the little bit of time moochie played he did a decent job but u cannot expect him 2 b at his best if he only plays once every couple of months.