Where is everybody?

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Just imagine..............

Game 3.....................

NBA Playoffs logo on the court............

And you hear.................the crowd

I'll be there....

It's gonna be something...I don't think there's any other way to describe it.

By the way, I'm also checking in. Just trying to not get too hyped up too early over the series. That only makes the wait unbearable.

This looks to be a very nice Knicks site. Nice overall look and setup. Members around here also seem to have strong insight which is what should keep me around. I'm a long time member of the ESPN boards so I hope to enjoy some strong Knicks talk heading into the playoffs. :beer:

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
This looks to be a very nice Knicks site. Nice overall look and setup. Members around here also seem to have strong insight which is what should keep me around. I'm a long time member of the ESPN boards so I hope to enjoy some strong Knicks talk heading into the playoffs. :beer:

Welcome to the board man. You got some good folks overall on KO:beer:

Last edited:
Welcome to the board man. You got some good folks overall on KO:beer:

Yeah, just reading and lurking inside of a bunch of threads, trying to get a better feel for the posters of KnicksOnline... But so far I'm enjoying what I'm reading and seems to be a place where posters bring their A-Game with every post. See you around K4L and cant wait for this Knicks-Celtics soon to be war.

StarksOverJordan

Benchwarmer
Knicks Fan From Queens reporting for duty... Wait What? Haha

Yeah its been dead quiet. Im on here all day everyday at work, but there hasnt been much. I tried to get a Knicks grade thread going but it flopped :boohoo:

I think everybody hopes we go through, a few even believe we'll do it, but most (including myself) think our playoff run will be over soon.

That might be the reason it's so quiet. My memories of the New Jersey sweep in 2004 are still fresh and boy did it hurt, I thought Marbury was going to destroy Kidd and we're alright with Tim Thomas, Kurt Thomas and Mutombo.

A first round playoff loss sucks...it's like you wanna take another ride in a great rollercoaster but it's already shut down after the first one.

4-6 games is so little.

Can't wait till next year, when we might have a realistic chance to play in the Conference Finals.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back

its gonna be insane brah i cant wait. its been a long time coming.

question am i gonna be the only one with his t.v volume at that max or close to it??? *damn i wish i had a sound system*

shit if we make the ECF im buying a sound system and ill stop procrastinating about it loll

Present & accounted for.

just waiting for the time I can pop the top on this Hendog and enjoy the spanking the Knicks will be putting on the hated Celts.

I dont see anyway we lose this series unless MOA completely F's up.

C's are even without Shaq. Even if Shaq comes back he has played like 10 games this entire year.

PF Edge KNICKS. Slight edge but STAT should own Garnett.

SF Edge Knicks. Also slight. Who'd you rather have Melo or Pierce?

SG Edge Celts. Jesus is good. We may see more of Billups at the SG to offset Allens production.

PG Edge Celts. SLIGHTLY. Thats right SLIGHTLY. Rondo is good, but if we defense against his drives to the hoop it could render him completely useless.

Bench- C's if we arent hitting our shots, if we are Knicks. The Celts have players that can play in the paint on both ends of the floor. Knicks dont. Its imperative that we hit our open shots at a reasonable clip. At least. The entire series could hinge on bench play.

Coach-Doc. I'm really not sold on Doc because he was given 3 top three players at their positions when he won his chip. These guys are all aging now and are no way near as effective. He'll have to work miracles to get back to the finals. MOA? You guys know how I feel. Now is the time to put aside philosophies that dont work and play to win games BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. One misstep can cost us a game in this series.

I really cant see how we lose fellas. But then again I had the Knicks winning 50 to start the year...

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
YEsssss.

I will be there and if you want to be there I have to tickets section 407 seats 7 & 8 Row C Midcourt. Best offers get them will start taking bids come wednesday 2 days before Game 3. Don't lowball me ok guys these tickets will go for as much as 300 a seat and possibly more. either way Im in there with a pocket full of Dough yea.

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
Ahhh cmon

I think everybody hopes we go through, a few even believe we'll do it, but most (including myself) think our playoff run will be over soon.

That might be the reason it's so quiet. My memories of the New Jersey sweep in 2004 are still fresh and boy did it hurt, I thought Marbury was going to destroy Kidd and we're alright with Tim Thomas, Kurt Thomas and Mutombo.

A first round playoff loss sucks...it's like you wanna take another ride in a great rollercoaster but it's already shut down after the first one.

4-6 games is so little.

Can't wait till next year, when we might have a realistic chance to play in the Conference Finals.

ANY AND ALL NEGATIVE VIBES NEED TO BE CHECKED AT THE DOOR.

KNCIKS IN 6

ANY AND ALL NEGATIVE VIBES NEED TO BE CHECKED AT THE DOOR.

KNCIKS IN 6

I feel ya bro, but I'm still hurting from that 2004 sweep against Jersey. I really thought we had a chance with Starbury, Mutombo etc.

I'm pretty positive on Melo, STAT, Toney etc......but we don't have a center and Fields is in a huge slump and facing the best shooter in the league.

Those 2 facts hurt my belief.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Not much left to do but make retarded prognostications until the games start. Most of us are too smart for that...

Still here and waiting for the first punch to be thrown.

smokes

Huge Member
Ok does anyone know why I can't for the life of me find a picture of that huge ass banner/billboard from 1999 with the finals trophy and "we believe" on it I believe it was hung on MSG... Why can't I find this?

STAT1

Starter
I noticed the forum had gone from frantic to dead quiet since the end of the regular season. A lot of quiet contemplation going on. it's been 7 years since the last time the knicks were in the playoffs.

I was 18 years old, going into my first year of university. A lot has changed for me personally in that time. I am finished school, i've started a family, I've got a career now. In all of that time few things have stayed the same for me.

One of which is my love of basketball, i've played it every day of my life since i was about 6 years old. My love of the knicks has never wavered.

Now I get to watch playoff basketball and cheer for my team again. Against our bitter rival the celtics no less. It's a beautiful thing to be here and to enjoy the game like this. You don't really get to appreciate having a good team until you've gone through what we've been through since the Ewing Era. During the 90's I took for granted that we had a good team. Playoffs were garunteed with Pat. But spending the first part of this century as a terrible team made me yearn for those days in the 90's when i could look forward to spring time games, playing on the playgrounds with my friends pretending it was jordan vs ewing or David robinson vs. ewing. Those memories stay with me and now it's time to relive the excitement and the hype. Amar'e vs. KG.... here we go!

Change is good bro. Good job on starting a family of your own. Hopefully the Knicks will reward all our patience over the past decade with some excitement & playoff memories. :beer: