Shaq Out

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
WILL MISS FIRST GAME AFTER FAILING A RUNNING TEST :gony::gony::gony::gony:

PLAY SHELDEN AND BANG ON THE OTHER ONEAL
:beer:

I actually say play Sheldon less during this game. We only want big bodies in there to match up against their big bodies. That's not our style. We'll be better on the court with Stoudemire at the 5 and Williams at the 4. My guess is that either Sheldon or Turiaf won't get minutes until Shaq gets back. This is a big plus for us right now.

Great news for the Knicks. Shaq may not be Shaq anymore but you cant teach size and the big man can still rebound.

Playing big isn't our style but we'll need Shelden vs BIG's like Big Baby Davis. I think we'll actually out board these guys!

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Great news for the Knicks. Shaq may not be Shaq anymore but you cant teach size and the big man can still rebound.

Playing big isn't our style but we'll need Shelden vs BIG's like Big Baby Davis. I think we'll actually out board these guys!

We got a chance at out rebounding them. I was actually surprised the other day when I heard that we actually ranked higher than Boston at rebounding for the year, with us at 40.5 per game (20th) and them at 38.8 per game (29th).

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
^

It's still a blow to their arsenal. Good news. He would have been capable of 6 points, 3 boards and a stop. Never mind the physical presence he'd use to wear down one of our bigs.

If he failed a running test then surely he'll be out for game 2 as well.