We Return: Knicks @ Boston - Sun, April 17 @ 7:00pm

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
What's the next level of "Hyped"? Cause that's where I'm at right now.

Beware to all Celtics fans staying in NYC tonight.

HarshMello

Benchwarmer
Can we just start this now?!
bigbaby2.mbe.jpg

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
First things first, 8's that was an INSANE thread the best i've seen in my time here( and i've seen plenty of masterpieces[some were mine haha] ). keep up the good work and i honestly wouldnt mind if its the same thread reused throughout the series, its THAT good.

as for what davis said who cares, he's just adding fuel to a fire that was already there. were gonna come out strong and i take it they will too. im telling YOU guys, this isnt the same team from 08 that won, nor is it the same as last years near champions. they look different this year they're vulnerable. and in the playoffs vulnerability is a negetive to have. with stat melo and billups on our team were too good for US not to at least scare the celtics a little. This series will be nothing short of epic, and they better be ready for a battle and at the end of it analysts, celtics and their fans will all be left in shock and scratching their heads trying to piece together exactly how it was that WE beat them. Its the playoffs anything can happen, regular season doesnt matter we all start 0-0 The Knicks are back and the time to prove it is NOW

TIME OUT!!! Off topic but I'm watching this Laker game and the kid Trey Johnson who they just signed like last game of the season is playing.. How is that possible...

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Great thread!!!

This gamethread is pure epicness. Thanks Crazy and Isayughh!

I was already feeling the karma, but baby's arrogant comments just gave us more.

We just need to stay composed, play our game and make shots. A resurgence of the pick and roll would really be nice also.

I think we'll see alot more of it between Amare and Billups as it's very integral to what we want to do. We need to utilize it effectively IMO if we're going to win this series.

It's the last piece we need to start firing on all cylinders.

Davis Still Talking Shit God Damn I wanna slap the shit out this ass clown
Glen Davis acknowledged the skills of Amar'e Stoudemire. But the Celtics' power forward said guarding the Knicks' All-Star is no big deal.

"It's really not that hard," Davis said. "I don't know why. I've been tripping. I give him too much credit. I just have to make him react to me, not me react to him because it's too late. If he gets one step on you, he's too strong and too quick. You just have to make him play your game."

Davis pointed to Stoudemire's aggressiveness when asked what he hoped to take away.
"Just his aggressiveness," Davis said. "He's so aggressive. Make it hard on him. It's going to be a dogfight. I just let him know that every play."
Though the Celtics don't have Shaquille O'Neal for Game 1 and probably Game 2, Davis said it "most definitely" won't hurt them against the Knicks, who don't have a bona fide center.

smokes

Huge Member
Just got up its 10am... Get ready for game time fellas! I guess a lot of you guys will be out watching the game damn wish I could too!

Read this whole thread again still impressed. Not sure I'd wanna be la2ny or jpz having to follow this... Don't know what I'm gonna do when we play Miami for my GT!!!

This game is the biggest Knicks game for 7 years and we are goin to win it guys I can feel it!

:gony:

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Davis Still Talking Shit God Damn I wanna slap the shit out this ass clown

[/color][/left]

The guy is confident, Ill give him that but this has got to make STAT even more determined to beat these guys (if thats even possible). Cant wait for this game, I really dont know what to expect from this series, just excited as hell!!!

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Just got up its 10am... Get ready for game time fellas! I guess a lot of you guys will be out watching the game damn wish I could too!

Read this whole thread again still impressed. Not sure I'd wanna be la2ny or jpz having to follow this... Don't know what I'm gonna do when we play Miami for my GT!!!

This game is the biggest Knicks game for 7 years and we are goin to win it guys I can feel it!

:gony:

Loving the confidence smokes. :thumbsup:

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Watching the pregame here in Boston, there was an email asking "How well does Pierce matchup with Melo?" or something to that effect and former Celtic and current announcer Tommy Heinsohn answered by saying that Melo only plays half the court so Pierce should have the advantage.....

Cant wait to see the looks on their face when Melo shows up on the defensive side of the ball as he usually does come playoff time and stun Boston. I think Im going to watch the Celtics broadcast just for the pure enjoyment! lol

Zylx

Benchwarmer
Upset Sunday will continue on with our Knicks hopefully. The whole Playoffs so far have been crazy. Most of the time the lower seeds are leading late and the higher seeds come back OR the Lower Seeds pull out the Win (NO and Memphis).

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Watching the pregame here in Boston, there was an email asking "How well does Pierce matchup with Melo?" or something to that effect and former Celtic and current announcer Tommy Heinsohn answered by saying that Melo only plays half the court so Pierce should have the advantage.....

Cant wait to see the looks on their face when Melo shows up on the defensive side of the ball as he usually does come playoff time and stun Boston. I think Im going to watch the Celtics broadcast just for the pure enjoyment! lol

Heinsohn isn't up to date re: Melo. He'll find out, to his shagrin, that Melo's D has improved somewhat to say the least..

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Heinsohn isn't up to date re: Melo. He'll find out, to his shagrin, that Melo's D has improved somewhat to say the least..

Yeah true, not to mention I havent met, seen or heard a bigger homer in my life than Heinsohn lol the man has NEVER said one negative thing regarding the Celtics...he is like KFFQ of Boston lol

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
TIME OUT!!! Off topic but I'm watching this Laker game and the kid Trey Johnson who they just signed like last game of the season is playing.. How is that possible...

Thats a good question....I noticed Ewing Jr was suited up for NO (not sure if he was active though) but I didnt think he would be eligable for the playoffs roster since he was just signed like 10 days ago.

KingCharles34

All Star
After almost 2 weeks of computer problems i couldnt have had better timing to comeback, finally got my sh*t workin and im ready for the Knicks to bring out the wheelchairs for bumston, just check the disrespectful sig :)

KingCharles34

All Star

I dont even know if its that with Heinsohn, hes just the biggest homer and homo in the nba. I cant stand the guy and hes the biggest reason why i hate bumston. Its all good though, in 10 years his fat ass will probably be in a box