We Return: Knicks @ Boston - Sun, April 17 @ 7:00pm

STAT1

Starter
Gotta say the Knicks defense has been absolutely spectacular tonight. I've been a big critic of MDA in the past but gotta give credit to where it's due, good job MDA in preparing these guys to play with the kind of effort we all wanna see. Whether they win this game or not if they keep playing like this it's a good sign of things to come.

smokes

Huge Member
Amar'e stepping up. Stoudemire and Anthony must best Pierce-Allen-KG now. We got the youth on our side. TAKE ADVANTAGE!

STAT IS A BEAST!!!!!

Is he gonna get tired though? He's played the entire fourth so far. I can see Melo heating up soon inspired by the performance of Stat and Melo with that feed to Stat was sweet :D

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Man great game so far, Knicks outlasted that run by Boston and have a 2 point lead.

STAT starting to heat up and take over, time to win a playoff game guys!!!

mafra

Legend
STAT IS A BEAST!!!!!

Is he gonna get tired though? He's played the entire fourth so far. I can see Melo heating up soon inspired by the performance of Stat and Melo with that feed to Stat was sweet :D

Sweet dish to STAT. Nice 'Melo. Knicks have not won in BOS since the big-3 arrived for BOS. Of course, all NY has to do is either win 1 of the first 2 or hold home court in games 3 & 4... But you get the feeling that this game is crucial if we are to win the series. We've lead aall game for the most part... To have this stolen from us would hurt our confidence.

COME ON NYK. FINISH!

Sage

Rotation player
Pfft, they went to the reply to see if Pierce's foul was 3 shots, but you can see that he jumped into the foul, should have been no call.
Soft playoff foul call.

mafra

Legend
They start allowing contact and physical play. NY goes up by 5 and Allen gets a gimme touch foul?

Amar'e! WOW!