We Return: Knicks @ Boston - Sun, April 17 @ 7:00pm

smokes

Huge Member
By the way is the playoff format still 2-3-2? I can't see us losing a home game honestly... When we win this game we are gonna take the series 4-0 or 4-1.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
:alert:Somebody needs to crack Garnett across his grill. You see the way he was elbowing Turiaf?!?

We're facking these dudes up right now. Gotta love it!

Zylx

Benchwarmer
By the way is the playoff format still 2-3-2? I can't see us losing a home game honestly... When we win this game we are gonna take the series 4-0 or 4-1.
In the Finals its 2-3-2

In the First Round to the Conference Finals its 2-2-1-1-1

GoNYK127

Benchwarmer
Turiaf showing why, w/o question, he's the best of the 3 "centers" Mike can go with..His D around the basket has been very good so far and he's better in every other area over the other two (Jeffries & Shelden). I think Turiaf needs heavy mins the rest of the way this series -- every game, 30-35 mins or better.
And he's giving Garnett a headache. Garnett will do something stupid to Turiaf by the end of the game. Gotta love how he isn't backing down from that scum and pushing him around right back.

I think it's 2-2-1-1-1

Sage

Rotation player
Knicks are playing decent D, forcing extra passes and taking the C's out of their rhythm.

Love it

smokes

Huge Member
Ah ok I was gonna say it didn't feel right 2-3-2 but I was sure that format was used at some point...

Looks like my third quarter prediction came through a quarter early! Ten points going into the half? FCK YEA

Zylx

Benchwarmer
Amare just destroyed Big Baby with that Dunk near the end of the half. Big Baby is eating his words every possession. Knicks are ready!

GoNYK127

Benchwarmer
LETS GO! Up 12 @ half! LETS TAKE IT TO THEM!

No defense? 39 god damn points baby! Fields is the invisible man out there, and I still can't give enough credit to Turiaf's play against Garnett this half. Job well done:thumbsup:

Sage

Rotation player
Is anyone else excited and nervous at the same time right now!? I mean we're up 12, but I want the game to be over now, biting my nails already for the second half.