We Return: Knicks @ Boston - Sun, April 17 @ 7:00pm

smokes

Huge Member
Chill guys it's ok. As long as we keep the game close, we have the better clutch scorers so I would still give us a 50/50 chance of taking this game if it's close down the stretch.

KEEP THE FAITH GUYS!

mafra

Legend
Crazy⑧s;175163 said:
come on shawne. we need you!

You called for it! B-A-N-G.

Good news is this should be close late 4th... We have 'Melo and Billups. We can hit the big shot. Of course, so can BOS. All depends on our 3-point shooting. We need to swish 5 more of them.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
yeah Shawne. **** we need that shot so bad. Boston freaked the **** out when that dropped. more rest for billups off the TO

STAT1

Starter
Turiaf has been big in this game defensively... hopefully Chauncey finds his J before the night is over

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Keep your posts BBall-related tough guy. Stop pointing figures. We don't need any hall minotors telling others what to say... Especially from a fan who started watching the Knicks a few years ago.

That tired old nonsense about who's been a fan longer huh..

Don't be douche.. You've done this before in game threads. We need all the positive vibes we can get right now.

And I'm not trying to be tough.. And 14 is hardly "a few yrs" as you state :thumbsup:.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
we go in to the 4th with the lead and the ball. first bucket's big.

WHEN THE **** ARE WE GOING TO POST UP MELO? GET HIM CLOSE TO THE HOOP AND GET HIM TO THE ****ING LINE!

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
weve had an awful stretch there but what shows me that weve come a long way from the old days is that we are still 5 points in front!

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Chill guys it's ok. As long as we keep the game close, we have the better clutch scorers so I would still give us a 50/50 chance of taking this game if it's close down the stretch.

KEEP THE FAITH GUYS!

^^^This is or you Mafra. ^^^You start to jump ship in these threads when face a little adversity

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Keep your posts BBall-related tough guy. Stop pointing figures. We don't need any hall minotors telling others what to say... Especially from a fan who started watching the Knicks a few years ago.

Don't be douche.. You've done this before in game threads. We need all the positive vibes we can get right now.

And I'm not trying to be tough.. And 14 is hardly "a few yrs" as you state :thumbsup:.

^^^This is or you Mafra. ^^^You start to jump ship in these threads when face a little adversity

I know I'm a culprit, but not now boys!!!!

Please!

mafra

Legend

Get out of here with your new age bunk. The real douche is the dude who feels compelled to tell others what to say. Just do me a favor and put me on ignore, then you wont have to fret over my comments.

Go Knicks!

Sage

Rotation player
Need some two man game with Billups and Melo, with STAT on the weakside and 3 point help elsewhere.

The D is still ok but the Knicks are allowing transition which they didn't in the first half, and O'Neal is having a great game, gotta keep him out of it.

-EDIT-

Hmm, first 2 posessions have been garbage.

smokes

Huge Member
It's ok. They are back in it now so either we keep this game close or go on a run of our own. If it's close with a minute or two to go I have full confidence in our team to make the big shot and the big stop.

STAT1

Starter
Crazy⑧s;175179 said:
I know I'm a culprit, but not now boys!!!!

Please!

Agreed. Come on boys, this is the biggest game in 7 years y'all really wanna waste time bickering with each other? Let's focus on the game bros! :beer:

mafra

Legend
Amar'e stepping up. Stoudemire and Anthony must best Pierce-Allen-KG now. We got the youth on our side. TAKE ADVANTAGE!