Carmelo needs to make this personal with Pierce

KingCharles34

All Star
Pierce is gettin older, theres no way he should be outplayin Melo like this. He needs to show everyone that hes better then Paul. No disrespect to Pierce, hes still a great player but Carmelo is younger, stronger, and more athletic. He just needs to play smarter.

Tommy heinson thinks pierce is still better which means that many naive easily influenced bumston fans think the same. PROVE THOSE F*GGOTS WRONG MELO

:gony:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Pierce is gettin older, theres no way he should be outplayin Melo like this. He needs to show everyone that hes better then Paul. No disrespect to Pierce, hes still a great player but Carmelo is younger, stronger, and more athletic. He just needs to play smarter.

Tommy heinson thinks pierce is still better which means that many naive easily influenced bumston fans think the same. PROVE THOSE F*GGOTS WRONG MELO

Melo's numbers would have been better if he hadn't sat for a quarter.

He also would have been a bit more involved if the refs weren't all over his cack like they were.. Fuggin biatches!!!!

I kind of felt bad for Boston for losing cause of the refs of game 7 in the finals last year but now i realized how much the refs help them as well.

finestrg

Rotation player

Indeed. Absolutely right.

KingCharles34

All Star
Melo's numbers would have been better if he hadn't sat for a quarter.

He also would have been a bit more involved if the refs weren't all over his cack like they were.. Fuggin biatches!!!!

Thats all true but at the end of the day Pierce was the one carrying his team in the 4th quarter. One of those fouls in the first was bullsh*t and that foul on the Pierce's 3 point attempt in the 4th was bullsh*t too he didnt really touch him (pause)

I kind of felt bad for Boston for losing cause of the refs of game 7 in the finals last year but now i realized how much the refs help them as well.

Of all the excuses bumston fans came up with i actually thought the refs in the fourth quarter of that game 7 was the best one. the whole Perkins didnt play excuse is irrelevant to me, Bynum was outplayin him on one leg and Rasheed did a better job guarding Gasol then anyone else on the celtics

knicksman20

Benchwarmer
I think he has. There's footage of him being the last to leave BOS arena taking shots with Allan Houston. He's ready & I expect an explosion from him tonight. He's way too good & has too much pride to allow himself to go out like that. 7PM can't get here fast enough for me.