Other Series Of The Playoffs Thread

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
For us to discuss the other series.

So we could have drafted Holiday, eh? That would have been nice, but we're doing alright!

I hope the Sixers win.

oshi

Benchwarmer
Jrue Holiday is a beast, one of my favorite NBA players outside of the Knicks.

So many games outcome from bad refs. BS off foul and a no-call on Pacers against Bulls in game two right now. Shit is hard to watch and I'm not a fan of either team.. if Knicks get BS calls against them again game 2 I might need a break from NBA for a bit, rethink my life

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Jrue Holiday is a beast, one of my favorite NBA players outside of the Knicks.

So many games outcome from bad refs. BS off foul and a no-call on Pacers against Bulls in game two right now. Shit is hard to watch and I'm not a fan of either team.. if Knicks get BS calls against them again game 2 I might need a break from NBA for a bit, rethink my life
The officiating has been terrible in some of these games. Ridiculous.

I think Miami are on the verge of sweeping the Sixers.

I was hoping they could upset the Heat!

Regarding referees: Best thing in any sports would be to replace human refs with robots in 10-15 years time. No bias, no game fixing, no mistakes.

I've seen countless games and matches getting turned around by ridiculous decisions, whether it's basketball, soccer or boxing.

The NBA has to rank on top though, some of the calls over the years have just been unbounded cheeks.

KingCharles34

All Star
i think the thunder are the only team that has a chance of beatin the Lakers in the West

When orlando plays chicago im gonna go with the Bulls. I thought J Rich would be a better fit with the Magic then vince was but i gotta call myself out on that. Besides Dwight, Jameer is the only other player that has chipped in. Its gonna be Bulls vs Lakers

Yesterday they had no one that they could rely on and feed the ball to, i bet George Karl misses Melo now.

Yup that's what we said, any team can play great defense during the regular season, in this case it helped the Nuggets to improve their record. Now in the playoffs they're without a leader or franchise player and it hurts them big time!

btw: Melo IS playing good defense now during the playoffs, all the people saying he doesn't were fooling themselves on some George Karl bitterness.

InGodsHands

Benchwarmer
Thunder are much better team regardless of Nuggets having/not having Carmelo. Besides the series aren't over yet and Nuggets are very good at home so it may be 2-2 after the weekend.

oshi

Benchwarmer
Yesterday they had no one that they could rely on and feed the ball to, i bet George Karl misses Melo now.

They had a horrible 1st qtr in game 2 and couldn't rebound from it, game one was close. One bad game how many have the Knicks had with Melo here? a lot. We'll see how game 3 plays out. The Nuggets are a fast paced team I think them matched with OKC couldn't be a worse matchup for them. I still see it going 6 or 7 games, Afflalo is a great player and he's back for game 3 after missing first 2 with injury he'll be able to d Westbrook better than anybody in the league (Westbrook will still get some tho, haha)

Yeah that Spurs game was just rediculous.. Memphis had them ripe and ready to go on vacation them bam... This could damage the mental stability of Memphis.

**** Denver... glad they got eliminated..

That Memphis game was amazing yesterday. The Grizzlies won by grit and crushed OKC's souls yesterday and wow i can't believe that the Lakers are down 0-3 to the Mavs. Thats who I'm rooting for now, Grizzlies and Mavs.

lakers.jpg

smokes

Huge Member
That Memphis game was amazing yesterday. The Grizzlies won by grit and crushed OKC's souls yesterday and wow i can't believe that the Lakers are down 0-3 to the Mavs. Thats who I'm rooting for now, Grizzlies and Mavs.

lakers.jpg

Looks like Odom pissed himself in that pic :lol: