Is this game a must win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
BOO!

JUST ****ING BOO!

WHAT IS THIS OFFENCE?

DRAW UP A ****ING PLAY TO GET TO THE LINE. THE SPACING'S PATHETIC! AS SOON AS WE'RE FIGURED OUT OFFENSIVELY, WE LOSE BECAUSE WE HAVE NOWHERE ELSE TO GO! SAME OLD LOSING FORMULA!

ZERO EXCUSES

Amar'e or no, we need to solve the puzzle and we're failing miserably.:barf:

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
WHAT THE F***!!!!! A tech for that? Allen flopped! Im losing my mind. Melo is ballng out of his mind. All the haters from last game can s**t in theyre hand.

EDIT: PS: Bill walker came in tryin to do wayyy to much! Who told him he had the green light

Last edited:

goldenchild1688

Benchwarmer
with no stat theres no fear of an inside presence

just melo being doubled dishing out to a bunch of knick bench players who arent stepping up and hitting shots

everything is perimeter right now

Zylx

Benchwarmer
I know most of you are seeing a stagnant offense. But somehow we are still within 6 points with Amare and Billups out atm. Its Carmelo and a bunch of role players and we are still in it. Don't lose faith. I agree our offense right now looks terrible.

la2ny

Starter
Well idw hear shit about Melo this game! He really has nothing out there with him. God why can't Amare be Kobe :boohoo:

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
THANKS FOR PUSSYING OUT OF THE GAME STOUDEMIRE. You ****ing little bitch. It's Melo vs the entire Celtics team out there. I've played with ****ing terrible back spasms before. It's a complete bitch but it can be done. The ****ing playoffs? You're not the king of NY you bitch. Trade that bitch for D Howard the first opportunity we get.

TakMan

Rotation player
Can anyone tell me how a player as old as Allen, can appear more athletic than players like Fields and Walker, who are 14 years younger than him. He's just so much faster than them.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
with no stat theres no fear of an inside presence

just melo being doubled dishing out to a bunch of knick bench players who arent stepping up and hitting shots

everything is perimeter right now

Yeah we desperatley need STAT back in their......

And just as I am typing they said he will NOT return FML!!!