Bumston vs. New York: The Final Battle

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
I dont even know what to sa no more! This sh*t is out of hand. I would just put walker and williams in with melo TD and jeffries and say go out and fight like they killed your family. They outclassing us like floyd mayweather and any boxer he faces.:barf:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Our team. Has someone not informed them that they're throwing this year away?

If anything, I just feel embarrassed.

Is it anti-manhood day in America today?

la2ny

Starter
Crazy⑧s;176492 said:
Our team. Has someone not informed them that they're throwing this year away?

If anything, I just feel embarrassed.

Is it anti-manhood day in America today?
lmao Amen brother!

Okay, I know we only had a very small chance of winning the series and advancing, but this is just freaking embarrassing. How do we not show up in our own house?

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
They giving WAYY to much ****in credit to the celdiks defense, these mofos foul EVERY PLAY! Then to top it off, we play like bitc***. This is re-got-dam-dic-ulous

la2ny

Starter
Anyone else waiting for LJ to show up???

Edit:As much as some people say they don't like Chauncey, you have to admit this would'nt have been as brutal w/ him. Also STAT should have never played....

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - breathes - OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We're losing tonight because of Landry and Amare, Landry with his horrific defense on Allen plus his turnovers and Amare is playing zero defense and only has one freaking rebound!

KnickfanaticinGA

Benchwarmer
My only post for this pathetic game. No energy from our guys. No sense of urgency whatsoever. F**k the Celtics but the way we are playing we need to give them the championship right now. WTF!!! Back to the matador defense, no communication out there and I hate these 1 and done shots, when we're not turning the ball over......

And btw this will be the last time you see Fields in my sig..... You are killin me rook!!!:barf::barf:

la2ny

Starter
As pissed as I am about Melo building brick apartments atleast he still has the effort :shrug:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Goodnight all.

I am now switching off. I fear that if I watch this team any longer, that next time I go for a piss, I'll have a vagina.

Mangina.jpg