New York,NY
Madison Square Garden
7:00 p.m.

MSG-1.jpg

Back home in New York City,
these New York Knicks look to go to war with the
evil ones from the North.
Lose tonight and all hope is lost!
It's one final test of wills! One last test of hearts!
One Final Battle!

The God Of War
traffic-delay.jpg

Amar'e Stoudemire, our fearless and wounded God Of War must arise from the ashes and punish those who tormented his people!
He must awaken all the souls of Playoffs past and show those who do not believe in his wrath!
The Prophecy Fortells that his re-awakening will come in the Fourth month, on the Twenty-second Day, of the year Two-Thousand and Eleven.

The King of The Gods
ares06408ds.jpg

Carmelo Anthony, The King of The Gods must once again save us from the Evils that has arisen from Boston.
Boston, the 7th circle of Hell has released some of the most foulest creatures that Carmelo has slaughtered by himself after The God of War lost his otherwordly powers.
The Flopper, Dagger, and the foulest beast of all " Garnett".
Though he defeated these beasts he did not win the whole battle as Boston released many more Hell Hounds that destroyed the lesser Gods.

The Battle is upon us! Are you ready?
These Gods will do battle for The Kingdom of New York:

The God Of Nature
ronny.jpg

The God Of War
stat1.jpg

The King Of The Gods
car-1.jpg

The God Of Wisdom
landry.jpg

The God Of Replication
td.jpg

Our souls are at stake and the battle for them all is tonight! In Madison Square Garden! The Celtics of Hell come to claim what is rightfully ours!
But we will fight!! We will not let our Gods stand alone!

Knick "Quote"
?I?m pretty sure it will be crazy,? Carmelo Anthony said. ?I think crazy is an understatement but that?s the word I?m going to use right now.?

PREVIEW
NEW YORK (AP) -- Spike Lee and the celebrities will pack the place. ESPN will be there to televise it.
After seven long years, Madison Square Garden is finally open again for postseason basketball business.
And what a perfect time and place it would be for Carmelo Anthony and Amare Stoudemire to deliver in tandem after both have been dominant individually so far in the playoffs.
Or maybe it's the ideal setting for the Boston Celtics to torment the Knicks again.
The Celtics bring a 2-0 lead into Game 3 of the Eastern Conference first-round series on Friday, with the Knicks knowing they were close to winning both games but also getting close to going home for the summer.
"We're definitely not thinking about that," Anthony said Thursday after practice. "Game 3 tomorrow here on our home court, it's a must-win for us. ... This is the hardest game by far that we've played this season."
The Knicks aren't sure who will be there to help Anthony. Stoudemire missed practice Thursday but is expected to play after he was sidelined the second half of the Celtics' 96-93 victory in Game 2 on Tuesday with back spasms.
Chauncey Billups hopes to join him, but he is questionable after straining his left knee on a drive to the basket late in the opener and sitting out Game 2.
The Knicks sent much of their core to Denver in the February deal that brought Anthony and Billups from the Nuggets, believing together with Stoudemire that duo would make the Knicks a solid first-round threat.
Instead, injuries forced them to play much of Game 2 with backups surrounding Anthony, who nearly carried them with 42 points and 17 rebounds.
"It's disappointing that it's not there, but at the same time, the way we played the second half in the second game without the two, we're confident we can still get the job done," Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni said.
They key for the Knicks is what Anthony and Stoudemire can do together.
Stoudemire was a force in Game 1, finishing with 28 points and 11 rebounds. But Anthony picked up two fouls in the opening two minutes, sat the rest of the first quarter and never got on track, limited to 15 points and finishing a 1-for-11 second half by missing a long 3-pointer that ended an 87-85 loss.
Anthony followed with his spectacular Game 2, but Stoudemire watched most of it after hurting his back during warmups. Anthony is unlikely to match his numbers if Stoudemire plays, but the Knicks realize their best chance to beat a deeper Boston team is by having their two superstars play well at the same time.
"Obviously some of his production will go down only because some of it's going to Amare. But they should be able to coexist and be good," D'Antoni said.
The game Friday is the first at Madison Square Garden in the postseason since April 25, 2004, and comes 10 years to the day since the Knicks' last playoff victory there, a 92-85 win over Toronto in the opener of a first-round loss. The reputation of the "world's most famous arena" has survived even while the Knicks' has been badly weakened in the last decade.
"In a day and age where so many different cities have remodeled, renovated or built new structures, Madison Square Garden is probably one of the most unique because it still stands and it's still relevant," said Celtics guard Ray Allen, who hit a famed jumper there for Connecticut to win the 1996 Big East tournament.
More recently, it's been a good place for his Boston teammates to show off.
Paul Pierce knocked down the tiebreaking shot with 0.4 seconds left in the Celtics' 118-116 victory back in December, two months after hitting a tiebreaking shot here in a preseason game with 8 seconds to go. Kevin Garnett beat the overtime buzzer with a jumper to give Boston a 107-105 victory on Nov. 22, 2009.
The stakes are much higher now, and the Celtics' execution has been equally as sharp, with decisive baskets by Allen and Garnett in the closing seconds of the first two games after the Knicks had outplayed the defending East champs for large parts of both.
So the Knicks are getting tired of watching the Celtics torture them with their late-game execution.
"I think it was more like a mental exhaustion, just knowing how hard we played, how close we were in both of those games for us to not win any of those games," Anthony said.
New York hosts Game 4 on Sunday, when it will either try to tie the series or save its season. The Knicks believe they will get at least one of them, sounding far more satisfied than Celtics coach Doc Rivers, who said his team needs to play better.
"Our confidence is they didn't play well because we didn't let them play well," D'Antoni said.-ESPN

Check This Out
The Knicks last won a home playoff game on April 22, 2001 ? exactly ten years prior to Game 3 against Boston.
It?s unclear whether Chauncey Billups or Stoudemire will be on the floor. But you can bet the Garden crowd will be fired up.

Did You Know
Jordan-Melo-M7-Advance-White-Orange-Flash-Blue-ribbon-1.jpg

Carmelo will wear these for his first home playoff game as a New York Knick.
This "Welcome To New York" Melo M7 is the 2nd colorway he has used in these playoffs.

Prediction
NYK wins 109-88

New York we must rise with them all and fight till the death! They will no longer reign over us!
Our-time-is-now.jpg

Watch Game Here
www.p2p4u.net

MSG

ESPN

miked1958

Rotation player
Yes Payback would be nice!!

Time for some home cooking and PAYBACK!!! It's all Knicks tonight!!!

But that Payback may not come until sometime next season (if there is a season next year). We have to face the reality that Sunday could very well be the last game of this seasons verision of the Knicks if Amare and Billups cant go. Yes I realize that we could of and should of won 1 or both of those games in Boston. But I think our best chance to beat them may have gone by the boards. They will be playing loose tonight and will be play nervous of going down 3-0. They will have nothing to be nervous about with the 2-0 lead knowing they could still give one up and win the series easy. We lost our chance to put the MAJOR Pressure MSG would put on an opposing team had we won one of those games. The Home Court Advantage wont have as much WEIGHT as it would have had we won 1 or both of those games. I think if Chauncy sits and Amare plays but is not effective it will be a short 2games and a sweep of us by boston. I dont expect us to hang with them even though we are at home, like we did in game 2 without those two key players. I think it was there for the taking and we did not cease the DAY as they say. To ask Melo to put up another 40+ and for the other role players to beat a solid veteran Celtic Team twice at MSG without key players is asking way to much. I would love it, but the realist in me says our 2 best chances to beat them went by the boards due to the Refs and injuries. Now we have to just be glad that we have 2 home games left when alot of teams are already done for the year. If we can get lucky or get both those players back AND they can play at a high level, then MAYBE, just MAYBE we send the series back to Boston for a game 5. As it stands right now, i would be very surprised if any of the IF NECESSARY Games are used. LOL.

la2ny

Starter
But that Payback may not come until sometime next season (if there is a season next year). We have to face the reality that Sunday could very well be the last game of this seasons verision of the Knicks if Amare and Billups cant go. Yes I realize that we could of and should of won 1 or both of those games in Boston. But I think our best chance to beat them may have gone by the boards. They will be playing loose tonight and will be play nervous of going down 3-0. They will have nothing to be nervous about with the 2-0 lead knowing they could still give one up and win the series easy. We lost our chance to put the MAJOR Pressure MSG would put on an opposing team had we won one of those games. The Home Court Advantage wont have as much WEIGHT as it would have had we won 1 or both of those games. I think if Chauncy sits and Amare plays but is not effective it will be a short 2games and a sweep of us by boston. I dont expect us to hang with them even though we are at home, like we did in game 2 without those two key players. I think it was there for the taking and we did not cease the DAY as they say. To ask Melo to put up another 40+ and for the other role players to beat a solid veteran Celtic Team twice at MSG without key players is asking way to much. I would love it, but the realist in me says our 2 best chances to beat them went by the boards due to the Refs and injuries. Now we have to just be glad that we have 2 home games left when alot of teams are already done for the year. If we can get lucky or get both those players back AND they can play at a high level, then MAYBE, just MAYBE we send the series back to Boston for a game 5. As it stands right now, i would be very surprised if any of the IF NECESSARY Games are used. LOL.
Dude lighten up lol. Try to be positive. Iknow your probably putting your thought process into negative mode so you dont absorb a letdown, but this series isn't nearly over. A win tonight makes it 2-1. The Knicks won't play tight because usually younger players struggle on the road not at home. They are playing a must win game tonight so expect lots of hustle.

Also if Stat is atleast 75-80% thats good enough because no one is 100 at this time of year.

miked1958

Rotation player
I Know

Dude lighten up lol. Try to be positive. Iknow your probably putting your thought process into negative mode so you dont absorb a letdown, but this series isn't nearly over. A win tonight makes it 2-1. The Knicks won't play tight because usually younger players struggle on the road not at home. They are playing a must win game tonight so expect lots of hustle.

Also if Stat is atleast 75-80% thats good enough because no one is 100 at this time of year.

I did all the upbeat positive talk in the threads leading up to the first 2games. I am trying something different to see if it works. I hope all you guys come on and RIP ME for being negative after we win tonight. Then my theory would have worked. we will see lol

la2ny

Starter
I did all the upbeat positive talk in the threads leading up to the first 2games. I am trying something different to see if it works. I hope all you guys come on and RIP ME for being negative after we win tonight. Then my theory would have worked. we will see lol
lol. Your trying that and I went for EPIC of all EPIC threads to see if it works lol

Gotta have some hope. Any win in the playoffs at this time is gravy the way I look at it.

Zylx

Benchwarmer
I pray we come out of the Garden with a 2-2 split. It makes Boston worried about going back for Game 6. You take that worry and make Game 5 the game we steal from them on their court. I still have faith. After what Carmelo did in Game 2 nothing Boston does will scare me.

Blumatic

Rotation player
Steven a Smith and Don Legraca says STAT looks very mechanical and stiff. Doing alot of streching after every shot.

Draining every shot though.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
Dope ass thread my dude! This just got me even MORE excited about tonights game. Melo is gonna get a tripple double tonight! Watch... :gony: