Bumston vs. New York: The Final Battle

Zylx

Benchwarmer
Well the good news? 3 straight made shots and we are down 11 after being down 17. Boston had to call a Time out. Garnett has 2 fouls. Could be alot worse.

miked1958

Rotation player
looks like i was right

But that Payback may not come until sometime next season (if there is a season next year). We have to face the reality that Sunday could very well be the last game of this seasons verision of the Knicks if Amare and Billups cant go. Yes I realize that we could of and should of won 1 or both of those games in Boston. But I think our best chance to beat them may have gone by the boards. They will be playing loose tonight and will be play nervous of going down 3-0. They will have nothing to be nervous about with the 2-0 lead knowing they could still give one up and win the series easy. We lost our chance to put the MAJOR Pressure MSG would put on an opposing team had we won one of those games. The Home Court Advantage wont have as much WEIGHT as it would have had we won 1 or both of those games. I think if Chauncy sits and Amare plays but is not effective it will be a short 2games and a sweep of us by boston. I dont expect us to hang with them even though we are at home, like we did in game 2 without those two key players. I think it was there for the taking and we did not cease the DAY as they say. To ask Melo to put up another 40+ and for the other role players to beat a solid veteran Celtic Team twice at MSG without key players is asking way to much. I would love it, but the realist in me says our 2 best chances to beat them went by the boards due to the Refs and injuries. Now we have to just be glad that we have 2 home games left when alot of teams are already done for the year. If we can get lucky or get both those players back AND they can play at a high level, then MAYBE, just MAYBE we send the series back to Boston for a game 5. As it stands right now, i would be very surprised if any of the IF NECESSARY Games are used. LOL.

Boston playing loose like they have nothing to lose and we came out tight. Result we are getting blown out of our own GYM. We figured we would automaticly have a close game at Home bec we played 2 close games on the road. NOT true. We dont get going we lose by 30.

Zylx

Benchwarmer
VERY fortunate to be only down 7. From 22-5 to 27-20. Good news is Garnett and Pierce have 2 fouls. Need to be agressive on them and get them out of the game.

la2ny

Starter
Boston playing loose like they have nothing to lose and we came out tight. Result we are getting blown out of our own GYM. We figured we would automaticly have a close game at Home bec we played 2 close games on the road. NOT true. We dont get going we lose by 30.
Ok b4 you toot your own horn you do realize were only down by 7 lol

TakMan

Rotation player
Refs once again turning a tricky game into a near impossible task. Fields should go onto the inactive list for the rest of the series. Should teach him to stop complaining about his playoff minutes. How our worst player in this series could even contemplate whining about this is beyond me.

Last edited:

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
Amare aint playin a LICK of damn defense and his shotaint fallin, gotta do more then stand around with your hands up lookin to get the ball. Props to Billy walker for ballin like he know how. Fields is full of sh* too!

Can we get MORE Shawe Williams PLEASEE??... Dude is hoopin

la2ny

Starter
Landry looks freakin gone I swear he must be smokin that shiz Wilson had when he'd dissappear smh

STAT1

Starter
Landry Fields is garbage in this game. Get off the floor rook, this moment's too big for you. Get Roger Mason in the game now

Zylx

Benchwarmer
Oh dear god. Carmelo comes up hobbling. Can anything go right?!

Edit: Nvm he seems fine. Hit a big 3. 40-33

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
Amare gotta come out the game fam!!! GTFOH!

EDIT: Pierce traveled like sh*t on that play, of course no call. Leads to an uncontested jump shot. BSSSSS