Bumston vs. New York: The Final Battle

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
As pissed as I am about Melo building brick apartments atleast he still has the effort :shrug:

Hes getting doubled at half court, hes passing the damn ball and nobody either wants to shoot it or can buy a bucket. I wold b kick chairs and sh** if i was playing lol. The way I see it, I get 6 fouls. Im using them HARD AS POSSIBLE. 4 of em on pierce dumb a** 1 on allen and the last one, and the hardest fould is o garnett. And a fight comes with it. F*** Boston.

As pissed as I am about Melo building brick apartments atleast he still has the effort :shrug:

Yeah at least he's trying.

And what the heck happened to Fields? He's been a no show in the playoffs and even a few games leading into the playoffs.

petescud

Starter
Tonight we look like the same team that lost multiple times to the Cavs, Pacers and whatever below .500 team we lost to..Quitters

la2ny

Starter
I think its time for the Epic Fail Pics Post Away...

Demotivator__Epic_Fail.jpg

I was defending MDA these last too games but he just showed New York why he needs to get fired. TD has no idea how to run our offense and then he replaces him with AC and we catch up, then he rewards him by sitting him on the bench. Fields plays atrocious defense on Allen and lets him make 5 uncontested 3s, what does MDA do? He leaves him in there. We go on a run with Amare on the bench, Amare comes back, doesn't play any defense, only gets one rebound, and what does MDA do? He leaves him in there of course.

just take these bums off the floor its over boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
*take big breath* ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf: