Bumston vs. New York: The Final Battle

STAT1

Starter
That blonde sitting next to Spike is pretty hot. Time for another Blake Griffin's Girlfriend entry. After this pathetic loss I think I need it.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
I hope im not in jail sunday to see the game. I swear im about to get WASTED and fight the first person I see in green!

Amare isn't worth 100M at all, he gets paid that much to play half of the game of basketball. Dude's way too injury prone and idk if he just has no basketball IQ or is just lazy. Maybe its just MDA? But either way he's way too overpaid. I feel bad for all the fans that went to the game tonight, they basically paid a shitload of money just to watch us get destroyed.

TakMan

Rotation player
When two players score more than 50% of a team's points, after being allowed free shot after free shot, then there is no specific culprit for the end result. The coach and the players must bear collective responsibility for what happened out there. I don't care if D'Antoni never mentioned the word Defence, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who needs extra attention. Take Allen and Pierce out of the game and you've taken the Celtics out. They scored Fuc-king 70 of the team's 113 points. Fields, Douglas, and Mason (less so) just kept begging them to score more. Only one player deserves credit tonight and that is Shawne Williams. Well done. Nothing else really needs to be said. The Celtics are laughing at the Knicks and none of the players give a ****. Good to know you rate yourselves.

P.S - wont mind Fields playing some D-League Basketball next year. Any trade value he had has diminished.

la2ny

Starter
What I don't get is how the hell did we keep the games so close on the road, but couldn't show up in our own house? Weak.
Just a sense of urgency. Boston had it tonight and certain players didn't show up. In Boston it was that you vs. The World thing so everyone knew they had to give 110% to stay with Boston....that and the 2 grandpas weren't unconscious from the 3 point line.

KingCharles34

All Star
Im just so disappointed with the defense and energy tonight.

YES Stat is hurt and YES Billups didnt play....

But thats NO EXCUSE for the lack of defense and energy tonight. Its fukkin disgustin :barf:

No fukkin heart :eek:hboy:

:update::update::update::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert:
This Just in! right after knicks get swept out the playoffs there is an immediate fire sale on the chopping block are

Mike NO D-Antoni:evil:
mike no d.jpeg

Laundry "cant buy a bucket" Fields :evil:
leeroy.jpg

Chancey "Injuries is my middle name" Billups

chauncey-billups-apjpg-bdac3b2725603409.jpg

Jared "where is the Rim Coach" Jefferies

jj.jpg

there is also a 2 for 1 special on Roger mason Jr Sheldon Williams Renaldo Balkman and Andy Rautins

How do you allow BUMTSON to come on your court and blow you out This is 2004 all over again! I don't want us to win on Sunday its just prolonging the inevitable ATROCIOUSNESS! DISGUSTING!:barf::barf:

:whack: somebody wake me up when they stop hitting me with the 3 ball

miked1958

Rotation player
I was not trying to toot my own horn

Ok b4 you toot your own horn you do realize were only down by 7 lol

I was actually trying to see if i was not positive like in first 2games when we lost, if it would turn around if i said we would get blown out and maybe we would win. DIDNT WORK> anyway, i did make valid points. Look at Pierce and Allen, They looked nervous in first 2games, with the 2-0 lead they were out their shooting jays like it was a practice. Killed us. Can you say SWEEP