Holy crap: US lost again...

newmove

Rotation player

newmove

Rotation player
And pray... Hope and pray.

We'll it's not it...yet. We still qualify to the quarterfinals but damn, we'll have to face Spain, Lithuania even Puerto Rico is a big deal for us. US team has got boys facing men on these Olympics. NBA superstar (excapt for AI - the guy with the biggest heart ever, and Duncan) do not think that it's an honour to represent their country. Damn, that's cuasing us problems. Our men has got some real probs with an attitude which is obvious one of the most serious probs in professional sports.

WiL8000

Rotation player
Team USA played better in this game than the others, it was too bad they tried that 3-pointer at the end. I would have tried to take it to the basket, draw a foul, hopefully make the basket too, get the 3-point play with a foul shot.
Marbury is not playing his game. He looks like he's holding back, and is not sure of himself when he's taking shots. Even when he drives, Marbury looks like he's a step off. I hope he finds his flow by next game.

6thman

Benchwarmer
Marbury played very bad!! Only 14% and 2 assist but he played more than 30 minutes!!!!!
I hope he won't be too dissapointed when he comes back to NY.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
man, how dumb can i get? i just missed the 3rd game arghhhhhhh and i thought only monday will be their next game, this is heartbreaking.

JJtheKnick

Starter
if we lose the next game we play i forget whos it against we are gone thats it. this is one of the biggest upsets i have ever seen.

newmove

Rotation player
If we lose one more game we're done. For real. I wish those guys remembered they wear jerseys with a word USA across their chests...

rady

Administrator
Staff member
JJtheKnick said:
if we lose the next game we play i forget whos it against we are gone thats it.

it's tomorrow against Angola. hope they won't cause to many problems, i've never heard about its team