How will Knicks dump Anderson and Norris?!?

WiL8000

Rotation player
Having Norris and Anderson on the bench is a problem, we all know it. Is there a realistic way to get rid of these two scrubs? I was hoping they'd get rid of them with the Chicago trade. I know we'll probably have to live with them on the team for a while, but it would be on my priority list if I were Isiah, to get rid of these guys any way possible.

6thman

Benchwarmer
Norris isn't that bad! Is he???
Could somebody explain me what is the problem with him?

And don't say that i'm a Norris fan, i'm just asking ;)

newmove

Rotation player
Norris've been a great help for us numbers of times. I don't think we've got some probs about him. And Anderson, well he's getting older but damn we need his experience.

JJtheKnick

Starter
we need a back up PG and frank is gone so norris is the one. crawford can play point but he is backing up houston. norris i say we keep him he dident have a bad season last year. but if we could get rid of anderson i we throw a parade.

newmove

Rotation player
Crawford running point? You must be kidding! Norris is quite enough to backup Steph.
Speaking of Norris I have a good feeling about him playing good next season.

JJtheKnick

Starter
crawford can play a little point i saw him last year with the bulls but he was not that great playing point thats why we should keep our ONLY back up PG

JJtheKnick

Starter
thats what im saying theres not point in getting rid of our only back PG. and houston might get hurt again so crawford will start and we need a back up PG then.

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
newmove said:
Norris've been a great help for us numbers of times. I don't think we've got some probs about him. And Anderson, well he's getting older but damn we need his experience.
Ur crazy. :rolling:
When you talk about Shanderson and experience, he's experinced in sucking.

JJtheKnick

Starter
i dont care what he knows because frankly the only reason he is on this team is for defence. he can't shoot even though he is doing that a little better but still; if we get the chance i say get rid of him and thats it.

Imiss#33

Benchwarmer
I think we need to hold onto Morris...with Houston's health we need an extra guard...
There is no way we would get rid of Anderson this year...but next year when Penny, TT and Naz are in the last years of their contracts we may be able to get someone to take him in a package...those three will be very tradable (more so than this year's "contract" guys because they can actually help a team with play and $$$ space) and IT will have some leverage. Until then Anderson will be one expensive 12th man...if he is even the 12th?!?!?!?!?!?!

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
the only problem with Moochie is Lenny isn't a big fan of him, he didn't even place him on the playoff roster. I think it fits well with the Knicks, but he won't get any minutes from Lenny. So, if the Knicks want a PG that the coach will play, they need to trade Norris.

There had been some interest in Anderson from the Blazers in the past. And we know Isiah likes Miles. Maybe there could be some sort of sign and trade for him, maybe the Knicks throw in another player to even things out.

JJtheKnick

Starter
i dont think anything is going to happen. he wasent on the playoff roster because we had frank but now hes gone so lenny has nothing else to do but play norris when marbury needs a rest.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
anderson does not bring experience and he showed none of it in da playoffs.....we could trade him for murray cause murray gets no burn so i guess they dont want him..so i will pull that trade...in andersons final year he will bring alot of interest...i remember when we got him i was happy cause he was a good player in utah...but u got t oremember that we got moochie for watherspoon thats a plus

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
Anderson needs to get shot. Dude was born to screw the Knicks over. Can't understand how he can suck so bad and get paid that well. You are right we would throw a parade if we got rid of him. Its like he knows he is getting paid one way or another and he doesn't care how he plays. Now Moochie, eventhough I don't like the dude. We are going to need him this season. Never know if Houston gets hurt Crawford going to have to cover and we not going to have a reasonable back up without him there. Plus he was fighting all season against Frank Williams for the backup spot and finally now that FW is gone he has some peace of mind and probably will play better. Who knows? we just gotta sit and watch.

dacash

Benchwarmer
hmmmm maybe we can trade him for a some beer and chips.we dont need anderson at all.not for defense not for offense he dosent even dress well when he not playing.and as for a back up point guard any body remember that before the imjuries penny was one hell of a nice pg,in orlando; magic's second coming. if penny does play point then azria will develop.like i keep saying send him to portland for a DISGRUNTLED SHAREEF ABDUR-RAHEEM.then package ofkt and norris for like draft picks .honestly i dont know how it works im jusy speaking for the heart.dump both of them