Dress up Dwight in a Knicks uniform! BELIEVE!

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
The Orlando Magic one is funny as ****, but sorry Orlando it ain't happening lol. Dwight is so done with that aweful supporting cast

KBlack25

Starter
After this postseason - I think D12 is outta there...the Magic tried surrounding D12 with winners - but JRich, Arenas, et. al. isn't going to cut it. It reminds me eerily of Cleveland surrounding LBJ with Antawn Jamison and Shaq...

After this postseason - I think D12 is outta there...the Magic tried surrounding D12 with winners - but JRich, Arenas, et. al. isn't going to cut it. It reminds me eerily of Cleveland surrounding LBJ with Antawn Jamison and Shaq...
Whoever is their GM needs to get fired, Turkogllu is so overpaid and Gilbert's contract is death.

KingCharles34

All Star
The Orlando Magic one is funny as ****, but sorry Orlando it ain't happening lol. Dwight is so done with that aweful supporting cast

c/s if he ever wants to win a championship he will leave Orlando. After the Magics 1st round loss to the Hawks I think he'll be even more likely to leave like Kblack said. If he does stay with the Magic then Gilbert Arenas is the only player that can save that team. JRich obviously doesnt fit and Turkoglu is not as good as he was. Guess i was wrong about that trade, I thought JRich would be a better fit then Vince was.

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
I see Dwight going to the Clippers, him and Blake Griffin will be a scary duo. It would be awesome to Dwight in Knicks uniform dominating on the boards and defense but it is an unrealistic sign.

In my opinion the Knicks should try signing Leandro Barbosa and Samuel Dalembert.

Billups
Barbosa
Melo
Stat
Dalembert

Not sure if this is possible, but I consider this to be a great starting five.